First Time

I have been working on this for about a month so.....enjoy?? Idk
Also I didn't know what to name this so....just go with it.

Warning: some really cringy smut

Jeremy and Michael have been dating for a month. They haven't had sex yet, but they never really talked or cared about it. They mostly enjoyed having each others company by cuddling and playing videogames. They were playing Apocalypse Of The Damed, like always. But their was something different today, Jeremy was sitting on Michael's lap. Whenever Michael got hit he would groan and move/rub against Jeremy. Jeremy was trying way to hard not to moan. Those unintended actions really turned Jeremy on and made him get a boner.

"Jeremy I'm hungry.." Michael wined and paused the game.

"My dad isn't home yet, but we can order a pizza?" He turned around to see Michael.

"Sure!"
Jeremy got his phone out and ordered what Michael always got. Meanwhile Michael was checking any notifications from his phone, and like always, he had nothing.

"They said they will come in less than half an hour."
"I don't trust them"
"Well we have half an hour to do keep playing"
"But I don't want to!"
Jeremy sighed and cuddled next to his boyfriend.
"We have time for cuddling, right?"
"We always have time for that!"
He huged him back, before realizing he was hard.

"Jeremy...."
"Yes?"
"Are you hard?"
Jeremy was blushed dark red.
"Um.....no?"
It sounded like a question more than a statement.

Michael smirked and turned Jeremy around, now Jeremy could see Michael's face. Michael  started to palm him gently. Jeremy moaned softly while Michael kissed his neck. He slowly started to take Jeremy's shirt off, before he was stopped.

"What?"
"...are we really going to do this..?"
"I don't know, do you have lube and condoms?"
"... I have condoms"
"Why? .....Did you already lose your virginity?!"
"No! It's just....the SQUIP had told me to buy it. He said I will need them"
"'He'?....It has a gender?"
"That's not important!!" Jeremy had his classic voice crack.

"Ok, ok...get in bed, were do you put your them?"
"In my closet"
Michael let out a chuckle
'haha closet' he thought

He found the box of condoms and got one out.
"Michael hurry up, I need you!"
He rushed to the bed were Jeremy. He continued to kiss him and even stopped to leave hickeys. After a few marks they both started to undress. After less than a minute they were fully naked. Michael got the condom out and put it on.

"So....who's top?" Jeremy asked
There was a small silence until Michael said something.

"I'll be top" and got in between Jeremy's legs.
"But-"
"Open your mouth"
"W-What?"
"Just...do it"

Jeremy opened his mouth and Michael put three fingers inside.
He was shocked, but decided not to say anything.
"Suck" Michael commanded.
Jeremy did as Michael said.

After a minute he took his fingers out and lined them up with Jeremy's entrance.

"Are you ready?" Michael asked
"Yeah I think"

Michael put a finger in Jeremy's hole. He felt pain and pleasure at the same time.
"Are you okay?"
"Yes... p-please add another one"

With that Michael put in another finger. Jeremy started to moan softly, while he adjusted to the feeling.

"You ready? Last one"
"Yes! I'm ready"
Michael added his last finger and felt Jeremy loosen up.

"Michael~"
He let Jeremy adjust to the feeling again, before pulling his fingers out.
He let out a whine at the lost of friction, but he knew what would happen next, the fun part.

Michael lined himself up with Jeremy's entrance.
"I'll go slow...you tell me if you want to go faster"
"Ok...."

He slowly began to go in.
"Ahh~ Michael~" Jeremy moaned.

Michael started to thrust slowly, not wanting to hurt his boyfriend.
"M-Michael go f-faster...please"
With that he began to thurst into Jeremy faster and faster.
"M-michael~"
He loved the sound of Jeremy's moans they were so needy and sweet.

"P-please go f-faster~Ahh~"
With that Michael went wild he grabed Jeremy's hips and started to pound into him helplessly. In less than a minute they were both a moaning mess
"Michael I'm close!"
"Me too!"
A few seconds later Jeremy came all over Michael's chest and Michael came in the condom.

Michael took off the condom and put it in a tissue. Jeremy always has a box a tissues in a desk next to his bed. He is a horny teen that uses them constantly.

The Jeremy got the blanket in his bed and covered both of them up. "I love you" Michael whispered in Jeremy's ear.
"I love you too" Jeremy responded.

It was a few minutes of them cuddling and saying sweet things to eachother. Then they heard a knock on the door.
"Fuck, we forgot about the pizza" Michael said
"Go get it"
"I don't want to!"
Jeremy sighed and got out of bed.
He put on his boxers and the shirt he had on. "Get up too, you were the one who was hungry in the first place!"
"Ok...." Michael got out of bed to and got boxers and a shirt on.
They both went down stairs and got the pizza. They then talked and joked around.

I'M SORRY FOR THE SHITTY ENDING!!!
~906 Words~