"Aye bitch. I know you see me standing here. If you touch my man one more time, Imma rock yo shit." Cami yells at some redhead, who been trying to feel my body for the last five minutes. The redhead steps off in a huff.

"Lucas I don't know how you deal with this all the time. It must be hard being that pretty all the time." Cami laughs loudly. "You wanna do some shots?"

I know that I probably shouldn't, but I haven't been shitfaced in months. I deserve it. Plus it'll help me forget about my AWOL girlfriend I agree and Cami leads us to where the drinks are only we can't get to the shots because of a tightly packed crowd. What the fuck?

"What's going on?" I ask the guy next to me. I'm just trying to do some shots.

    "Brock was being a dick and claiming that he could out drink anyone here, and some girl betted that he couldn't out drink her. Poor girl doesn't know what she's in for."

    Brock Addams is the embodiment of frat boy. Dude is drunk almost every day. If anyone needs rehab, it's him.

    Brock is at the front of the crowd with a girl who's black hair is the only thing I can see. They're both chugging identical bottles of some kind of alcohol.

    "Chug, chug, chug."     The crowd chants and I find myself following suit.

    "Lucas bro thank god I've been looking all over for you." Jeremiah grabs me by the shoulders, out of breath. Brock stops drinking and immediately looks like he's about to vomit.

    It looks like Brock finally found his limit and his match. The girl finishes off the bottle as Brock looks on in amazement. I'm slightly impressed too. It takes a certain level of skill to be able to out drink Brock. I feel like I just witnessed the beginning of a beautiful relationship.

    "What's wrong Jay?"

    "Bro Bro, I thin- I think." Jeremiah is trying to catch his breath, but I can barely hear him over the crowd.

    "Spit it out damn it."

    "Scar-" As Jeremiah is trying to stutter out his words, the guy in front of Cami moves out of the way, giving us all a clear view to the girl that just out drank our local alcoholic.

    "Scarlett?" I'm confused as hell. So many questions are running through my head. Where has she been? Why is she here? Why is she drinking? What happened?

    My feet move before my brain comprehends what's going on. I'm moving through the crowd, roughly pushing past people, with Cami and Jeremiah trailing behind me.

    Scarlett is doing shots with some frat boys when I make it up to where she is. The guys are eyeing her up and down, eye fucking her. I don't blame them. Scarlett is only wearing a black lacy bralette, that shows off what looks like nipple piercings. When the fuck did she get her nipples pierced? I've seen her nipples, in fact I had them both in my mouth and I know for a fact that they weren't pierced. She's wearing low rise leggings, that show off another piercing I know she didn't have. Scarlett looks good as fuck, but she's definitely not dressed they way she usually does and I'm pissed that other guys are looking at something reserved only for me. I snatch the glass out of her hand.

    "What the hell?" Scarlett slurs at me. She stumbles as she tries to take the glass back from me.

    "Back the fuck away from my girl," I tell the guys as I place a protective hand around her waist, steadying her.

    "Bro she didn't say she had a boyfriend." Some twelve year old looking dirty blonde tells me. "Baby you want another shot?" He reaches out to Scarlett and my fist connects with his jaw. Dirty blonde falls to floor and his friends look back to me.