His hands tightened around my hips with every thrust. "You're mine," he groaned. "I hope you understand that."

"Yes," I moaned softly. "All yours. I don't want anybody else, Elijah."

"Good, baby, because I only want you." His hand traveled up my stomach, to my breast, and up my throat. He wrapped his hand lightly around it. It startled me at first, but I knew I had no reason to be afraid. Elijah would never hurt me.

Seeing this side of him, a dominant persona, turned me on more than I ever expected. Elijah was a man in the streets, but in the sheets, he was pretty gentle and romantic. Though, having him switch it up like he did had me filled with ecstasy.

His hand slid back down again and this time, his finger tips lingered towards my sweet spot. He teased it, moving his fingers as if was playing me like a violin.

"Elijah, you're so mean," I moaned.

He pressed his pointer finger down a bit hard, causing me to gasp loudly. "Fuck, Elijah."

I could hear him chuckle and he continued to rub my sweet spot. "Like this baby?"

"Yes," I whispered. He was driving me crazy and I was about to explode if he kept it up. "Elijah... I dont think I can keep going..."

"It's fine... I'll take care of you..." As he finished his sentence, he started thrusting with great force. He held one of my arms up with his and his other arm was wrapped around my stomach. He had me in a position where he could have all control over my body.

"Fuck me, Elijah," I cried out in pleasure.

He did exactly that. Deeper, harder, faster, louder, it all was too intense and too much for my body to handle. I came hard and tried to keep my body upright as I was being driven off the edge.

Elijah groaned loudly and twitched inside me as he came. "Fuck..." he drawled out. He withdrew himself from me and turned me around to wrap me into a tight embrace.

"I really need you," he whispered.

I didn't have any energy to move. Elijah kept me upright and reached over for his loofah. He placed a dollop of soap onto it and lathered it up. He scrubbed my body, running it around my breasts, my stomach, my ass, and down my legs.

I grabbed the loofah from his hand and started to run it over his body as well. I glide it over his hard chest, down his abdomen, around his cock, and down his legs.

"Thank you," he said.

I wrap an arm around his neck and press our lathered bodies up together. My nipples became hard and despite being worn out, I wanted him again. I ran my hand down his abdomen, appreciating all his hard work, and then began teasing his cock.

"Morena," he moaned deeply.

"I need you, Elijah..."

He hummed lowly and ran his hand down my back, then cupped my ass tightly.

"That's not helping my horniness," I laughed.

"Mmm...good." He picked me up and in response, I wrapped my legs around his waist. He pressed my back against the semi-cold shower wall. With one hand, he inserted himself into me again.

"Oh God," I sighed. Our first round left me unbelievably sore that I felt even more sensitive to his thickness, making it feel like I couldn't take him. "Gentle, please..."

"I will," he whispered, placing his tender lips onto mine. He kissed me gently, our lips light grazed each other and they felt as if they weren't touching.

Elijah moved himself in and out of me in a rhythmic manner. Although his thrusts were deep and slow, I whimpered occasionally from the pleasurable pain.

"Do you want me to stop?"

"No, don't stop. Please, keep going..."

He thrusted a few more times until we were done. We were making up for lost time and it was all worth it. He couldn't help but feel my body, it's as if he was reassuring himself that I was present, and I couldn't stop kissing him.

"Elijah..." I whispered weakly. "I love you."

"I love you too, Morena."

He pulled himself out and turned off the water. He handed me a towel and I just stood in the middle of the shower with the towel wrapped around myself. He quickly dried himself and once he was done, he picked me up again and carried me to his bed.

He walked over to his dresser and I giggled as I checked his ass out. "You have a nice ass," I complimented.

He turned back around to hand me one of his shirts. "So do you."

"Is that what drawed you into me?"

He laughed and slipped some track pants on. "Everything about you attracted me, Morena." He cuddled behind me and threw the large warm comforter over us. He held me tightly and pressed himself against me.

"I'm not going anywhere," I assured.

"Okay," he smiled before falling into a deep sleep.