“Why are you so quiet?” asked Nate looking at me with concern in his eyes.

“Nothing,” I lied, shaking my head.

“I can see it in my eyes that you’re lying,” he said pulling me into his embrace.  “Come on Shy, tell me what it is?”

I sighed, “I’m just being childish, that’s all,” I said to him whilst playing with his buttons on the shirt with my fingers. 

“You’re thinking about us living apart? Am I right?” he asked tilted my head making me look at him. I nod softly.

“Don’t worry baby,” he smiled, “Everything will turn out well. I promise.” Then he lowered his head towards me and kissed me. I smiled against his lips and returned his kiss.

We were all seated at a round table enjoying our dinner. I sat beside Nate but he been missing from the table right after dessert.

 “Where’s Nate?” I whispered to Neil who’s sitting the other side of me.

“I don’t know,” he shrugged, “In the restroom maybe,” and continued talking to Kimmy beside him.

I nudged him, “Could you go and look for him?” I asked.

“Whatever for?” he asked.

Annoyed with him, I hit him, “Well, he’s been gone for too long, I'm getting worried.” I said.

“Aww, Shy, he must have had a stomach ache, that’s why,” he whined, “Will you just relax, Nate not going anywhere without you,” he teased.

I hit him and Kimmy laughed, “Yeah Shy, Neil’s right. Nate not going anywhere without you,” she winked.

“I know but I'm just wondering what's taking him so long?” I said, moving my head around trying to look for him from my seat.

“Don’t worry,” added his mom, “He’ll be out soon,” smiling right up to her eyes. I looked at her and my mom and both of their eyes were twinkling mischievously as if they know something but hiding it from me.  I gave them a weird look.

Suddenly out of nowhere, I heard a song was played from a violin. It’s a Lionel Richie’s old song title “Trully” which is Nate and my favourite.  I turned around to look at the violinist and found Nate was standing behind him, smiling sweetly at me.

He came towards me confidently and bent down. On one knee he faced me. He then opened a small velvet box which laid a white diamond ring. I looked at him with my eyes wide open surprise by his actions, he smiled and said softly but making sure everyone at the table could hear him, “Shiloh Jacob-Taylor. I really and truly love you. You are my world, my life and everything to me. I know I can’t live without you and what more being apart from you. Therefore, I want you stay forever with me and be mine, my wife, my partner, forever. “

I looked at him with misty eyes. God, is he asking me to... “Will you marry me, Shy?” he asked cutting me off from my thoughts.

I looked at him, completely speechless, I don’t know what to say, “But I still have to complete my studies,” I spit out instead.

He chuckled, “I’m not stopping you. I’m asking you to be my wife not asking you to stop your studies. You can be my wife and do your studies at the same time.”

“But I want to finish my studies here. I don’t want to transfer to another college,” I stressed.

“I won’t even think of asking you to transfer to another college,” he said smiling.

“Then you expect me to be here while you in LA? I don’t want a long distance husband. If I married, I want my husband to be at my side so that I could be a good wife to him,” I clarified.

“Don’t worry, there won’t be any long distance relationship,” he chuckled again, “I’m staying right here with you.”

“What?” I asked confused with his reply.

“Im going to stay here with you Shy. I’ll be working here until you complete your studies,” he told me smiling widely.

“You’re joking,” I glared at him and cast a questioning look at his dad, “He’s joking right?”

His father shook his head, “I’m afraid he’s not,” he chuckled.

“Just say yes, Shy,” my dad said to me laughing and soon the rest follow, “Pity the guy, he had been on his knees for hours.”

“Yes, Shy, just say yes,” injected Neil, “He’s been practising this moment for days,” he teased.

I look at Nate who’s looking at me with pleading eyes but full of love. I bite my lip pretending to think about it, making him whine.

I laughed and gave him my hand. He looked at me with question in his eyes. I laughed again and said “I love you Nathaniel Smith so yes, of course I’ll marry you.”

THE END

 ******

A/N : Hey Everyone.... I want to thank you guys for the support and words of encouragement... I'm in midst of writing a new story.... but I'm only going to post them a week later... hopefully... I hope you will give me the same support on my new story....

Again thank you for the support.. hope you guys enjoy this final chapter.... and keep the comments and votes coming....

I also would like to wish all muslim around the world a HAPPY EID MUBARAK.....

MUAH.... - SALLY-