Final Chapter

Final Chapter

Edited by : MyIncredibleLove

NATE

God, did I hear that right? She didn’t want us to be together anymore? She can’t be serious.  I turned her to face me but she put her head down refusing  to look at me. I tilted her chin softly making her look at me, “Tell me. Look into my eyes and tell me you meant what you said Shy.” I told her softly, “If you do, then I’ll leave you alone.”

She looked at me, shocked, “God, you’re bleeding Nate,” she said in panicked voice,  touching my forehead. I winced. “You need to clean that up,” she told me trying to move away.

“No. Let it bleed,” I stopped her. “It doesn’t hurt as much as my heart is hurting right now,” I told her looking directly into her eyes. “I need you to mend my heart ache more than cleaning up this cut.”

She looked down and tears were streaming down her cheeks again. Holding her face softly in between my palms, I wiped her tears away with my thumbs, “I love you Shy. I really and truly do love you. These 3 days have been the worst days of my life. I can’t live without you, Shy. I need your love for me to live again. I’ve been a fool for not trusting you. I was blinded with jealousy  and I didn't listen and believe what you told me.”

I lowered my face towards slowly, her making our lips just inches away, “Please give me another chance to prove to you how much I love you. How much I will trust you. How much I need you. Please let me love you again. Please, Shy, please,” I pleaded, kissing her teary eyes tasting the salty tears that kept flowing down her cheeks.

Then I slowly tasted the sweetness of her lips again. I expected her to push away but surprisingly, she didn’t. Instead she deepened our kiss by grabbing the back of my head and pulling me closer.  I moaned and moved my hands, wrapping them around her waist kissing her with passion and the love I felt.

We finally pulled apart, gasping for breath. She rested her head on my chest. Rubbing the small of her back I softly said to her, “You have to accept me back Shy because if you don’t, I have no where else to go,” I told her. “Neil and my parents told me not to come home until I managed to get you to forgive and love me back, Shy.”

She let out a small laugh, “Well then I have no choice but to forgive and love you back. I don’t have the heart to see you sleep on the street,” she teased.

“I know you are a kind hearted girl,” I chuckled and looked deeply into her eyes, “I love you, love you so very, very much.”

****

TWO YEARS LATER

SHY

Nate has finally graduated and he was one of the best students in his course. I’m so proud of him but at the same time sad because he will definitely have to leave me because he will start work in his father’s company in LA soon. Even though it’s only 2 days drive away and with my experience with Mike, it had me feeling scared and insecure about having a long distance relationship with him. Mike is nothing compared to Nate and I know I should have trust Nate as he as trusted me with all his soul after the incident but you would never know what’s going to happen in the future. What more I still have two more years to complete my studies? Anything could happen.

Nate's family have come down to see his graduation and surprisingly so does my parents. Since our apartment is too small to occupy everyone, his parents and mine stayed in nearby hotels whilst Neil and Kimmy stayed with us.

We were all having dinner outside to celebrate the occasion. Nate and I was getting ready in our room when he realised that I’m been awfully quiet.