○ Sequel ○ part 2

It's almost Jin's birthday guysss. He finna turn 28 finally!!!!!!!! I feel like  a proud yaodongsaeng T^T
ALSO POSTED THE FIRST CHAP FOR DUBIOUS - JIKOOK SO LIKE PLEASE SUPPORT THAT BOOK TOOOOOOOOO~

Months passed and it was hard but bambam tried his best to get over her. It was kind of his fault he guessed, he should have confessed when he had the chance. Seeing them together did make him happy thought because two of his best friends were happy.

Dragging himself out of bed he went to go and change into some clothes. He realised that today would be the last day to think of her in that way. Throwing on black skinny jeans, a black shirt and a choker from one of his concerts he shuffled out of his room ignoring the stares he got from his groupmates.

"Im going out for a drink, don't bother coming after me" he yelled to them before slmamming the door and rushing to the elevator to avoid jaebum's lecture on safety.

Looking past the snowflakes he puffed his breath into his hands to make himself warm but wnded up doing the opposite. 'Stupid idiot' he thought to himself. He really should have brought a jacket.

Shivering in the cold her got to one of the jyp cars and got in. He pulled out from the parking and scanned his card to get out of the property. 'Today really will be the last day' he thought to himself and he went away at speeding down the road.

● ● ●

Clutching the side of his face, bambam tried to push away the haziness from his eyes and look up at the person. Shaking his head side to side he tried to get rid of the throbbing pain at the back of his head.

Dizzy,  he got up, wiping the hot blood off from the cirner of his mouth, he looked down at his hands. Covered in his own and someone else's blood. Not caring anymire he wiped it on his shirt. He was about to look back up at the opponent but was cut of by another blow to his head.

Shuffling backwards he clutched his right temple and clenched his jaw. Pushing the thoughts out of his head he went at the guy. Swinging his slim arms towards the bartenders face he slammed his fist right against his nose, feel the bone move before he brought his hand back.

"You asshole" he screeched as he cupped his now bleeding nose. Huffing out a sigh bambam looked at him with pity. "That's what you get. Tryna spike my drink? Are you fucking crazy?" He yelled oblivious to the bystanders who were currently recording him. It wouldnt end well, it really, really wouldn't end well.

Coughing up blood, bambam wheezed and hunched over. Trying to get his breath regular he fough his way towards the entrance where a bunch of shitty body guards had lined up. "Fuck off. He started it" he said and pushed them away when the reached out for him.

Walking drunkardly, although he hadn't even had a drink, he walked towards his car and sat in finally letting out a horrific breath. Chest going up and down in a fast motion he tried to collect his thoughts. Slamming his fist onto the steering wheel he almost started to cry because of his stupidity. 'I shouldn't have gone out today' he thought and sniffed hating the taste of blood that pooled in his mouth.

He got the key out of his pocket and started backing out of the parking lot. Notifications popping up on his phone almost as if the world was telling him that he was doomed for, which he was, there's no denying that.

● ● ●

"You FUCKING ASSHOLE- do you have any idea what you have got us in?!" Was what bambam awoke to. Jaebum was beyond furious, walked about in his room looking at him as the whites in his eyes slowly started becoming red. He jabs out his phone and shoves it into the youngers face.

"Tell me that isn't you" he says breatjing in and out, trying to calm his self but keeping the harsh tone. "Fucking tell m-" "it is me" he was cut off by the youngers words. As if something clicked in the standing's head, bambam was lurched back as Jaebum punched him in the face.

"YOU- YOU FUCKER" He tried getting another hit on bambam's face but was pulled back by Youngjae. "Yah- don't he's already hurt from last night" he said as others rushed in to control the fuming leader.

"Get your act together, JYP is coming to talk to you" JinYoung said as he and Youngjae pushed Jaebum out the room. Pushing his head against the pillows bambam almost broke out in tears.

After getting ready, he walked out and sat in the living room where JYP was already seated. "How did you leave the dorm?" Was the first thing he asked. Bammie looked away from the elder. "I waited fir the guard to leave." He said with a quivering voice.

"Who started the fight?" He asked then. He explained what had happened and how the bartender had tried to spike his drink because he was a pop star. Nodding and falling back in his chair, JYP thought for a moment. "Do you still love her even though she's married?" Everyone went quiet and an uncomfortable silence fell over the group.

"N-no.. i don't love her." He whispered with his head down and JYP let out a huff. "I talked to the reporters and payed a bunch to get those videos down. You're banned from Got7 for atleast a month. Learn your lesson to never do this again."

Bambam bit his lip and nodded, tears falling out his eyes and landing onto his hands as he sniffed. Everyone left for their promotions and JYP to go and explain the situatuation as Kunpimook stayed on the sofa thinking of how to fix this.

● ● ●

"Hyung-ah were home" Yugyeom shouted from the door. All the members took off their shoes and followed in behind the youngest. It had almost been the end of the month and most of the news had died down. The bartender was confronted but not charged as there was no proof of the spiked drink.

Yugyeom came behind the other and hugged him. Breathing in the smallers  scent. "Good now go and eat" bambam brushed him off and started towards his room. He was tiring of waiting to come back, it made him sad that his group was doing horrible because of him.

Throwing himself onto the bed he shoved his face into his bedsheet and breathed out, calming himself. 'I really just wanna go and rap'he thought to himself.

"Bammie..." he heard from the door, fully aware at who it was. They person crawled up behind him and lay on top of the other. "Hyungie~ don't feel down, we is here" they said and kunpimook just sighed. "I know and thank you" he replied focusing on the weight above him.

"You know I love you right?" Yugyeom said. "Yeah yeah i know-" he was cut off. Yugyeom got off him and pushed him to a sitting position. "No...you're wrong. I love you but in a way that you woulnd't like." Yugyeom whispered. Lowering his head as kunpimook's eyes widened at the latter's words.

"A-ah i didn't know.." he managed to say out loud. The younger just nodded. "I'm sorry i shoul-" bambam plced a finger on the other's mouth. "No! It's better to..get your feelings out beforeit's too late." The younger's mouth dropped open. "So w-would it be okay...ifi did this?" He said and looked into the older's eyes. He brought his had towards his hyung's mouth and rubbed his thumb across the rosy lips. He could see bambam physically gulp and the younger brought his head forward.

Almost as if someone was dragging a feather across their lips, they felt each other's softness. It was a soft chaste kiss, barely even touching but able to sen both in a frozen frenzy. This was something bambam needed to figure out now. Would he fall in love with someone who would actually be therefoe him? Or would he ignore the other due to south Korea's questionable thoughts on gays?

Unedited