XII • Park

Umm tf almost 600 reads
God bless
I love ya'll

Jungkook p.o.v

"Yah Jungkook where are we going?!"

She says as i drag her into the car. I wanted to take her to an amusement park. Yes I know very cliche but since she is married to me now i need to at least be a nice husband and give her the love she needs.

"Jungkook!"

I just keep smiling as she keeps calling my name while i strap her onto the car seat. Once its buckled i look back up at her. She was pouting. Cute. *cough jackson cough*

"We are going to an amusement park"

She looks at me and gives me a disgusted look.

"Why can't we go bungee jumping or like.....sky diving but why an amusement park?!"

"Because we are married now and we have to act like a lovely couple"

I say shushing her. She just nods slowly understanding the situation.

• ▪ ● ▪ •

Once we got there she jumped out and grinned like a little child. She looked and jumping up and down.

"Can we go on that ride?!!!"

She says. I look where to she was pointing and realised that it was the biggest ride there. I gulped. I nodded and she dragged my arm there.

Once we got to the enterance of the ride she started paying for it but i quickly gave the money instead. She looked at me and pouted. I tapped her nose and i heard an 'aww' from behind us.

We both look back to see a teenage gi staring at us.

"Oh im sorry i bothered you guys. I really like you guys a lot but i didnt want to disturnb you"

She says and we both smile.

"Naw its okay we appreciate it"

Noona says and the teen smiles brightly.

. . . . . . . .

After many rides we both sat down and had a funnel cake. We both fought for who would eat it the fastest and of course me being the golden maknae i won.

We were about to leave but noona saw a photo booth.

"Ooh can we go there before leaving? Pweeease??"

She says and i nodded. We both walked in and saw that it was huge inside.

. . . . . . . .

Lisa P.O.V

I had i asked jungkook if we could go and get a picture taken. I wanted to make jungkook happy. I knew he wasnt happy with this marraige as their time had come and they had gained millions of fans.

He must have felt really pressured when he had to marry him so i want to make less problems arise from this marraige.

"Jungkook! Cmon sit down"

I say as we walked in. I noticed that the booth was a lot bigger than it looked from outside. I stared with excitment.

"Come on lets gooooooo" i say while tugging on his arm

We pose infront of many things and the camera man was happy to take our pictures.

"Do a funny one"

The camera man said. I instantly thought of doing the whistle parody i did on weekly idol and made that face, but jungkook on the other hand was....well being jungkook

We both laughed so hard and we left after to go home.

Unedited