[Turning You] On! Chapter 18

Start from the beginning

“Talk,” Terry said as he leaned back in his seat.

“Look Terry I’m sorry. I know that it was a bad idea to go to her house. I was just so angry and hurt by the fact that you wouldn’t talk to me and that you had ignored me like we never met.”

“Did you have sex with her?” He asked.

“Yea,” I admitted.  I saw his jaw tense.

“Is there anything else you need to tell me B? I want to forget about all this. The bullshit with my mom and the shit with Ally, I just want to go to how we were before.”

“No, there’s nothing else,” I lied. I just knew that if I told him everything we would be over and I didn’t want to lose him. I had become too attached to him and I didn’t know what I would do without him.

“Then everything’s forgotten,” He informed him.

“Oh my gosh Terry, I’m so sorry. Thanks for this,” I said as I climbed over the seat into his lap and kissed him. He laughed.

“I’m so sorry Terry,” I said looking into his eyes.

“It’s cool B, everything is cool between us,” Damn I had a great guy and I felt like I wanted him forever.

I lay in bed next to Terry. We were on good terms and had been every since the whole me and Ally thing. I felt so bad for what I had done and I felt even worse for not telling Terry the whole story, but  I felt as if I did he would break everything off with me. Terry could be a harsh guy and I had witnessed it. I didn’t want to be on the other end once again.

“When will your Dad be back?” I asked him.

“I don’t know, why?” He replied.

“Just asking,”

“He went to go see my mom,” He said his voice laced with anger.

“You still don’t want anything to do with her?” I questioned.

“No,” I placed my hand on his cheek and stared back at him.

“You don’t think you’ll ever want her back in your life?”

“No,” He said removing my hand from his face and sitting up. He rose from the bed. His shorts hung loosely on his hips. His upper body was bare showing off his smooth tan skin.

“Terry I didn’t mean to upset you,” I said standing up and grabbing him wrapping my arms around his waist from behind. I kissed his back. He placed his hands on mine tightening my hold around him.

“You hungry,” he asked me.

“Food does sound good.”

“What do you want?”

“I think you should cook me something” I told him.

“Oh do you?”

“Yea,”

“Let’s see what we can whip up,” He said undoing my hold and grabbing my hand and leading me down stairs. I followed him until we reached the kitchen. I sat down on the table as he looked in the fridge. I saw him pull out a bag of cheese, tomatoes and milk. What in the hell could he possibly be making? I continued to watch as he pulled out some chicken breast and potatoes.

“So you plan on cooking me a five star meal?”

“That’s what you deserve,” He told me. I smiled. I went and hopped on the counter next to the stove so I could be closer to him.  He began to prepare everything and I just watched amazed at that he knew what he was doing.