Twenty Three.

Lexi's P.O.V

School has been different, constant meetings at the library, support groups at our dorm or other peoples dorm, but oddly Tyler hasn't been connected to me as he was before. The non-stop love between us has like stopped probably because of Ken. Ken and Tyler have become the greatest of friends and I'm so proud of him. Tony obviously is madly in love with Ken already and he's just eh.

I walked into the library with Bryan by my side.

"So did you write down the math homework?" Bryan asked as we took a seat in the far corner away from everyone.

"Yeah its online though just check there." I said showing him my computer screen. Bryan is a tall guy with an edgy look. Black hair, nose pierce, and leather jacket with black pants and a dark colored t-shirt.

"Oh okay, did you get the notes because that professor is such a drag I barely pay attention." Bryan reached across towards my notebook, I instantly pulled it back.

"Bryan I can't keep giving you the answers to everything." I pleaded putting my notebook away in my backpack.

*Ding*

Tyler: Hey cute stuff I'm stopping to grab some food want something?

Me: Yeah get me whatever, you know what I like.

"Lex... Lex." Bryan waved his hands in front of my face.

"Yeah." I said placing my phone to the side of the table.

"Are we going to work on this English project or not?" Bryan asked.

"Yeah sorry Tyler was texting me." I moved the computer in front of me and glanced at Bryan just watching him like a hawk while Tony or Tyler weren't with me. I was told by Tony that Bryan confessed his feeling for me at the beginning of this year, since he tried asking me out on countless amounts of dates since then and its weird. It's almost summer vacation that's why we have such a big English project coming up. I vigorously started to type out flipping from so many different tabs trying to get most of this assignment done since it was almost eleven at night. I looked up from my computer and spotted Tyler trotting towards me with a large soda and a bowl from chipotle.

"Hey babe." Tyler gave me a hard kiss and it took me by surprise.

"Hey." I smiled from ear to ear as I continued to work. Tyler placed down the food for me and opened it and everything. He pulled out a chair and moved it extremely close to me and put his arm around me.

"So how is studying going?" Tyler had a fake smile on his face.

"Good actually." Bryan said before I could. Tyler shifted in his seat and continued to eat.

"You going to eat?" Tyler asked, sounding demanding.

"Tyler please stop. I'm trying to work and your negative attitude is distracting me." I said softly. He looked at me with a nasty look.

"Yeah dude you're killing my vibe." Bryan said. I nervously shoved food into my mouth and I started to get stressed so I couldn't stop. I ate everything in my lunch box to what Tyler bought me and some of his burrito.

"Babe you okay?" Tyler asked rubbing my back. I took in a large amount of soda and closed my laptop.

"Yes I just need to get out of here." I placed my computer into my backpack followed by my phone and I zipped it up. Good thing we sat in the corner or I would have looked like I was making a scene. I grabbed my drink and I walked out of the library and hustled back to the dorm.