Three.

"You're in love with my brother, Lexi how could you do that to me." Tony yelled at my face, the anger was flooded over her body. Her hands were closed into fists by her body and her face was red including her neck, her eyes were painted with fire. 

"Tony listen to me, he came onto me" My voice was low letting her know her dominance. She held a strong power over me and there was nothing that I could about it. 

"So what you're trying to say is that my brother raped you?" She yelled again taking a step closer to me backing me into a wall causing me to lose my posture and my composure. 

"No." I answer, my voice shaking. 

"Lexi you're in love him and he's in love with you how can you not see that." Her hand came flying at my face. I screamed. I hear my bedroom door fly open.

"Lexi, are you okay?" Tyler came rushing into my room. He sat down next to me in my bed and put his arm around me. "It was just a dream." He said rubbing the side of my arm. I looked over at him and I slowly start drifting back to sleep. He was still there. I could feel him, I could feel his arms wrapped around my body as he held onto me coaxing me back to sleep. 

~

I woke up, it was 3 am and flipped the covers off my body and when I looked back at my bed Tyler was gone. I walked over to his room and his door was open and he was fast asleep. I shouldn't do this, but I just wanna walk in there and crawl into bed with him. NO. YES. NO. YES. I opened his door a little bit, I lifted the cover and slipped into bed with him, his back was towards the door, but he rolled over and put his arm over me. I felt safe, I closed my eyes and drifted to sleep. I woke up at 7 am. I rubbed my eyes and rolled over and Tyler wasn't there, but I smelt coffee so I got out of bed and walked into the living room where I was greeted by Tony

"Tony?" I said so scared hoping she didn't see me walk out of Tyler's bedroom.

"Hey, I thought I would come over and see you guys." She said smacking Tyler's bareback. It was nice to see that they grew out of the awkward faze of seeing Tony in the bed with someone, they're family they had to get over it at some point, right. I pulled her into my bedroom and had her help me pick out an outfit for me. By the time Tony and I were done, it was 7:15 and Tyler was nowhere to be found. We got into our cars and went to school. 

~

"Lexi your not eating," Tony said picking through my lunch. I wasn't eating because I couldn't stop thinking about Tyler. It was awkward sitting with Tony, knowing that I had a dream about her lashing out at me of being in love with her brother. Also that fact that I was keeping a big secret from her.

"I'm just not hungry." Hell yeah I was, but I just couldn't eat.

"I had this dream last night about you and Tyler hooking up" She started laughing. When she saw my face she stopped tears threatened to run down my face. "Lexi, why are you crying?" She reached for my hand but I pulled away. I grabbed my lunch box and my backpack and walked away. 

I had last period with Tyler which was math. I sat all the way in the front and he sat in the back. I walked in and Tyler sensed something was wrong and pulled me aside.

"Lexi is everything okay? You look like you've been crying." He says wiping away my mascara on my face. He kept his hand on my cheek and I look at him. His dark brown eyes were glistening and I couldn't help but stare.

"N-nothing I'll be fine," I said pulling away. 

After school, I drop Tyler back to my place so he could grab his stuff and go home. 

~

Tony was out with her father tonight so Tyler invited me into his empty house.

"I didn't wanna be home alone." He said while following me into the kitchen. I jumped up on the counter and watched Tyler cook. "Hey while your up there can you grab the mac and cheese?" He muttered from behind the fridge door.

"Sure." I stood up on the counter. It was cold on the bottom of my bare feet. I grabbed the box and sat back down on the counter. He didn't seem to have noticed me so I walked over and gave him the box.

"Wow, you're really short." He said looking down at me. I started to blush so I walked away and went to go hop back in the counter, but I felt these big muscular hands wrap around my waist and I stopped. I took a deep breath before turning around and meeting Tyler's eyes. Tyler kept his hand on my waist. He picked me up and placed me on the counter and I looked at him. I pushed off of the edge of the counter into Tyler's hands and kissed him. He moved his hands to my butt and held me there for a minute I wrapped my legs securely around his waist. It was just us in that kitchen. Tyler put me back on the ground and I looked up at him, my hands still around his neck. I went up in my tippy toes and kissed him again and again. Until I pulled away, walking into the living room.

"Your mac and cheese are served," Tyler said handing me both bowls. He jumped over the back of the couch. I flipped to the sports channel because there was an Arsenal game was on. "You know soccer seasons starting my up soon. You should go to my games." Tyler said looking at me and then looking at the screen.

"Yeah sounds like fun," I said stuffing my face with food.

"Here let me take that," Tyler said going to grab my bowl.

"No, I got it." I grabbed Tyler's bowl and walked back into the kitchen. I put the bowls into the sink and started to clean them so Tony didn't get any ideas. I bent down to grab the soap and when I stood up my butt grazed something. I put the soap down on the counter and turned around to see Tyler standing over me.

"Let me help." He grabbed the soap and turned the water on. I again jumped up on the counter and watched Tyler clean.

"I should probably get going," I said turning off the sink. There was a weird energy in the room and Tyler could sense it too. Its not everyday that you kiss your best friends brother. 

"So soon," Tyler says placing his wet hands on my thighs. I obviously didn't wanna leave and I obviously wanted more from him, but I couldn't do that to Tony. 

"Yeah I have to go clean up my apartment," I lied pushing him to the side so I can get off the counter. Tyler puts his hands in my waist and picks me up.

"Not so fast." He walks out of the kitchen still holding me and walked me upstairs to his room. He shuts and locks his door and starts to kiss me. Is this what I want, do I really want to do this right now, knowing that Tony could walk into her house any second now. Tyler places me on his bed and takes off his shirt.

"Tyler!" I moaned. He pulled off my shirt and started to kiss my chest.
"Tyler!" I yell again hoping he would here me this time. He stops and looks at me. he quickly pulls off of me and steps back.

"I'm sorry." He said putting his hands behind his head. I stand up and put my arms around his bare chest and look at him.

"Listen don't be sorry. It's just you're Tony's brother and I don't wanna lose her." I said pulling him back on top of me.

"The first day I saw you, Lexi, I've wanted to do things." He said planting a kiss on my lips.