Sixteen.

2 Weeks Later...2 Weeks Until Graduation: Friday

Sitting in the car with Tyler's hand on my leg like usual, watching all of the green trees as we zoomed by. Smiling because we graduate in two weeks. He pulls into the drive way and I make my way into Tony's room, its girls night according to her. I jump on her bed, waiting for her to come out of the bathroom, her bed is huge and comfy so I always tried my best to stay at her house. She walks out of the bathroom, her hair was curled and pulled into a high ponytail, she wore a tight leather skirt with a white low v-neck shirt.

"We're going to a party so come sit down, you need makeup and hair done...Badly." She said pulling out her desk chair. She grabbed her straightener and straightener my nasty wavy hair. "Never realized how long your hair really is." She said as she had to sit on the floor to straighten the bottom of my hair. I finished my makeup and stood up, I could feel my hair bouncing off of my butt, I decided to put my hair into a half up half down to try and keep it out of my face. Tony pulled out a skin tight dress and pumps and told me to put it on, I went in my bag and grabbed my ripped jeans and black crop top adding an innocent smile. She pouted, but nodded letting me wear it.

"I'll be the driver for you so get drunk I dont care." I said as I got into the drivers seat to her car. She smiled widely and as I shifted the car into drive, I heard the back door open and close, I looked in the mirror and saw Tyler sitting there in jeans and a really tight shirt. I didnt pay any mind to it, but Tony was upset.

"Get out, this is a girls night!" Tony yelled.

"Yeah cause im going to let my girlfriend and my sister get drunk and mess with all of the guys that will be there." He said grabbing the back of Tony's seat so he could sit up. I rolled my eyes and pulled off to the party. Guess i'm getting drunk after all. 

~

I hate parties, the sweaty bodies colliding into each other, the drinks flying everywhere, the smell of alcohol and vape sent. I pulled to the side of the curb and got out completely ignoring Tyler. He reached for my hand, I quickly rejected him and walked into the house, closing the door on him. This party was different, I was mad that Tyler was here, I wanted to go to a party and have fun only Tony and I. I looked at Tyler who was giving me a face, I saw some jocks standing around the keg.

"Hey boys, wanna help me out?" I said as I kicked up into a hand stand. I could hear everyone cheering around me, little did everyone know im extremely flexible and I know how to hold my liquor, so I could do this all day. I sat up there for a minute or two before I got pulled off the keg, being thrown over someones shoulder.

"What are you doing?" Tyler said, while I wiped the beer off around my lips. He placed me on the ground, I flashed him a look then pushed him and walked away, I walked back over the keg and took a red solo from one of the boys hands, he stared at me as I walked over to the dance floor. I started to dance with Tony, a huge circle around us, since im a dancer I break out my moves, falling into splits with my cup in hand, doing perfect pirouettes. Everyone cheering and laughing and screaming, I stopped and walked away, I guess the alcohol is getting to me.

"Are you drunk for once?" Tony asked, grabbing on to my arms. I looked at her and smiled.

"Slightly, come to the bathroom with me, I need to pee." I said pulling her towards the bathroom. She followed behind me, before she opened the door she took my cup and pushed me inside. "Wow who would have thought drinking would make you feel so good." I said, I was slightly off balance, but some how knew what I was doing. "How many did I have?" I asked as I washed my hands. She looked at me with a smile on her face.

"Well you chugged the keg, then had about three drinks after that, I want to say around six or seven." She said opening the door. I walked out and was instantly pulled off to the side by this really cute guy I couldn't recognize.