"Are we really in the past?" Himawari asked her second question. She was probably prentending just now to the people that she was talking to. But inside, she did not know a thing or what happened after that fight between her big brother and a cruel person named "Kawaki". She only remembered that she was engulfed by the bright light.

Boruto could sighed." Yes Hima, we are in the past. 20 years exactly." The blonde replied. He had no choice but to tell her the truth. Seeing their Uncle Neji was enough evidence for her to be convinced.

Himawari just kept silent. There were thoughts going around her mind. She took a deep breath as she drank her juice.

Boruto stared at the silent Uzumaki girl. He was a bit concern, she did not deserve to be seeing this and being in this current situation. She was just a young teenager. He began to think of a way to make sure that his little sister and raven haired teammate would always be safe no matter what.

"Boro-nii?" Himawari called his big brother's name yet again.

As the blonde then turned his eyes to the lavender haired again. He unexpectedly met the eyes of the worried Uzumaki girl. He wondered why would she be worried? They were currently in a safe place for now.

As for Himawari, she gave her big brother worried eyes. In truth, she was concern about the safety of her big brother. They must remember that anything can happen right now or later. The Unexpected things had the edge against the Expected things. She had to really wonder on what if they were not safe in this place. Considering on what her big brother faced before, she was just afraid that someday she might see him sacrificing his life just to protect her and Sarada.

Tears were falling from her eyes. Her emotions had finally come out after a very long journey." I'm sorry..." She muttered as tried to wipe the tears out yet it just kept on falling down.

Boruto gave a sad smile as he headed towards the lavender haired girl. He sat on the bed beside her and pulled her into an embrace as his little sister continued to sob on his shoulders.

"It's alright, you can let it go." He whispered as he tried his best to comfort her. Caressing her back slowly.

He knew that things would be different from now on. With their home, family, and friends gone forever. They found themselves trekking through this vast journey to the unknown. As the leader and big brother of their own group, Boruto swore that they will survived no matter what.

(Interview)

"It was at that time that we realized that it was us against the world at the point. We really had to persevere again of we wantes to survive altogether."

-Boruto

(MEANWHILE)

"What a Beautiful Sunset!" Neji commented as he watched the sun set in its glory from the rooftop of the hospital.

The Brown haired Hyuuga really enjoyed this kind of moments. It was nothing but pure beauty to him. It was like all the aspects of negativity wasn't here now. The perfect scene for anyone looking for peace.

Neji took a deep breath and relaxed himself. So many things have happened in just one day. He was only just expecting to have a normal hyperactive but boring day with his team and after that will go straight home to face the family life that he did not want to see. Although, Thanks to a girl named" Himawari." and her big brother, It was slowly changing him and made him a better person. It also gave him the inspiration and motivation to think about changing his family's lifestyle from now on.