Clout Chasin

Jordan's POV (surprise!)
It's been too long since I updated here it goes. I'm not sure if it's good or not leave a comment so I could find a way to do better for The next chapter thanx.

I had one of my men take her to the safe house before the war was over. I had got information from Blake's ex who name I forgot. He said that Ghost sent him to me because he wants Blake for his own selfish reasons. He believes that if he has Blake then he could use that power and overthrow all the mafia's in the Northern Hemisphere.

I had to make a call to Harry the German Mafia Boss to tell him to set up a meeting with all of the Mafia Bosses so we could come to an agreement on how to handle this newcomer Ghost. But the thing that is really getting into my head is what he said is that it's someone that Blake is close with who is in her life that she sees every day. Whatever I'll ask her when she makes up who she is close to but for now I'm sitting beside her watching her as he is resting peacefully.

My private doctor who checked out Blake told me that she is should wake up pretty soon she got shot in the shoulder so she should be fine.

"Jordan," I hear a voice say and I turn around and Ex Natalie who is the daughter of the Russian Mafia Boss who doesn't get the hint that I don't want her anymore and is in love with Blake. We broke up last year when my father told me about the Agreement he Blake's father had made as his dying wish for his daughter. I told me to hire Blake as my assistant and look after her until her father dies and be able to tell her the truth.

To be honest, at first, I didn't want to marry Blake because I was so hellbent on Natalie that I didn't even see that she was a gold digger and only loves my money and not me. But, when Blake walked into my office that morning I knew that I wanted her and my father made the right decision. Since that day I have kept up the act of an arrogant boss like in the books like my father had told me to so Blake won't get too suspicious.

I know once her father died that she would be upset because he hides things from her in order to protect her and her mother. Her sisters are her step-father's children that he had while in another marriage but Blake loves them like her own sister's just like I would them to. I know she would be heartbroken when she finds out that her little sister died while working in the Mafia. If she blames me I will accept that but right knows I have to deal with Natalie gold digging ass.

"What Natalie I told you before that we are over why are you still here," my voice boomed as a yelled at her.

" Baby I came to tell you that I love you and you could do so much better than she come back to me. I know I please you better than this bitch could ever," Natalie said while trying to walk seductively and sit on my lap.

" Bitch I told you once and I'm not going to tell you again get your burning pussy ass out of here before I have one of my men drag you out as they did before," I said while throwing this bitch off my lap.

"But come on baby I know you miss me," she says while pulling herself from the spot I threw her in.

" Get the fuck out of here this will be the last time I will say this while I'm being polite because I have respect for your father and brother,"

"That's why I hope Ghost come and kill your ass anyway," she said above a whisper but I still heard. I got up from my seat and grabbed her before she could even move and choke her against the wall.

"The fuck you just say, bitch, I know your ass ain't working with ghost because I wouldn't your family to die in the crossfire of your stupidy of being a common whore who can't get my attention so you stooped to this him," I said while continuously choking her and her face beginning to turn a dark red.

"Of course not baby I was just trying to make you mad you know I could never do that to you and don't kill my family you know I'm already an outcast I don't want to be responsible for there death so they could continuously blame me for you waging war on them," she said.

"Too bad I don't care until I get the correct information you would be in the basement with the other's getting torched just like the rest until I feel as if I'm satisfied with all the information you say is correct,"

"No Jordan don't do this you know I love you I would never,"

"Yeah well, I don't love you nor trust you anymore to believe you. Boris takes this bitch to the basement to strip her and beat her until you information I allow you to use any method you want. Until you hear any valuable information from her I don't want you to interrupt me got it," I said to one of my men and he nodded his head.

"Yes boss," Boris said.

While Boris was about to take Natalie I heard a faint cough coming from the room and when I turned I was truly surprised.

"Bambino you're awake," I said while she nods
her head signaling me to pass her the water. She drinks some over the water and turns to Boris and Natalie who are just sitting there watching are the exchange.

"The fuck you still doing in her take her to the basement," he nodded pulling a screaming Natalie out of the door.

"Jordan what the hell happened why am I in the hospital," she said.