Gangsta (Revised)

( hey everyone I want to make an announcement I'm editing my book and it's actually going to be kinda different because I didn't like the way my book was going so I'm changing it so when your reading some parts may be off because I'm still editing and I hope you guys love this new edit I'm doing.)

Hey. I'm Blake Rose Smith I'm 24 and I work for the ceo of King & Taylor industry. I am black and not mixed what so ever my mom was the one who brought me up as a kid and took care of me before she had my sister with my step dad. I haven't seen my dad since I was a kid one had left me and my mom so abruptly without both of us bowing it. I remember all the times my mom use to cry because she wanted him to come back and still think she truly isn't over him to this day.

I and my sister have different dad's but I love my Step-dad but he could never replace my father. My 2 sisters Charlotte and Sophia are twin and are 2 years younger than me i love them both. After I moved back to New York where I and my sisters got an apartment together. We share a 4 bedroom apartment in Brooklyn where it's cheapest but it's hard to commute to my job due to me taking the sub way.

My boss Jordan Taylor is the man of the hour or as I would call him the Devils Spawn because he treats me like shit. I've been working for him for almost a year as his personal assistant were I have and be at his betting call. I'm not going to lie and say that I haven't been secretly crushing on him since the first day I meet him. Even though he is mean to me everyday I can't Harlow but get the feeling that maybe he's doing it for a reason. Or maybe I'm just acting like those cliché white girls who fall in love with there boss in every Wattpad book ever made.

I just woke up 5:30am and started my usual routine get dress and making breakfast and be done by 6:30. I take the train to the city since I don't have a car and be there by about 7:15 as I walk into the office I'm greeted by Emily the receptionist.

" Hey, Emily I'm about to go up are we still on for lunch today," I say to Emily as I'm pressing the button to go to the top floor.

" You know it," she winked at me smiling.

"Yeah later," I had walked on to the private elevator that opens to his office and prayed to God that today had actually been a good day and Jordan is not in one of his moods. I was taken out of my thoughts when the elevator had dinged to signal I'm about to be getting off. when the doors open I was out of words for what I was seeing. A guy beat and bloodied on the floor of Mr. Taylor's office as he is towering over him beating him up.

"Where is my money George, you know I don't play I expect it in my hand on time, " Jordan says as he cuts the guy's finger off. The looks I'm seeing right not is something that I have never seen before a day in my life my sexy ass boss is beating a guy up that owes him money.

" King I swear I'll have your money by next week , " the unidentified man who said trying to plead with the guy king.

" You told me this shit last week George and I gave you more time because your a family friend but I need my money or I'm going to have to kill you now," Jordan said which has me confused because the guy George said king and not Jordan.

Just as I was about to escape to get away from this horror of what I just witnessed Jordan turns and look at me. When we lock eye's I couldn't move from where I was standing it was as if we were the only 2 people in this room.

" George change of plans I'm going to have my sweet lovely assistant come and kill you instead," He said.

I was trying to leave again but one of the guys in black suits grabbed me and brought me over to Jordan. He had handed me a gun but I kept shaking my head pleading for him to not make me do this.

" Blake kill him now or I'll kill you," he finally said of my begging and crying for about a minute to not make me do this.

I ended up nodding my head agreeing to actually do this because I can't die then my mom will feel like she has lost me to. I had gripped the gun in my hand and aimed it towards the screaming guy.

" king no I'm sorry I swear I'll have your money next week buddy just don't have her.." he was about to finish his sentence before I pulled the trigger and hitting the man in his chest. Then, 2 guys in the same expensive all black tailored suits came and drag the dead man out of the room.

I had finally turned around and looked at Jordan and said but my voice kinda quiet " are you going to finally tell me what's going on."

" oh princess you and I both know what you have witness and if you tell anyone you would end up like my friend George here," he finally said when he taken the gun out of my shaken hands and pointed the gun at me.