Monsta X I.M x male reader (video games)

Start from the beginning

"How did you remember that?"

"Because I never took out the game since last time you were here."

"Oh."

Sitting down on the couch together, they both grab a controller and turn the tv on. Getting comfy they start the game.

-Time skip-

After hours of sitting on the couch and play video games, (y/n) grows less and less tired, but instead has fun with I.M.

"So why were you kicked out this time?" I ask, paying attention on where I was going in the game.

"I guess you can say it's a strange reason... but long story short I gave Kihyun-hyung a heart attack."

"Okay, you can't just not tell me the tea. Tell me how that happened."

I.M sighs and looks over at his boyfriend for 5 months, as he puts his controller down.

"I guess you still haven't learned about some of my habits yet."

(Y/n) looks at him confused.

"What does that even mean? We've been together for almost 6 months."

"Did you watch the most recent video of Monsta X?"

"No."

"Well, then I guess I'll have to tell you what happened."

"I've been asking you to tell me this whole time you idiot."

I.M ignores him and stretches on the couch.

"I usually play video games naked."

"Wait... what??? How did I not know this!"

"Because I have clothes on when we play here."

"Unless we're in the bedroom-"

"Stop, (y/n). We already know you end up not being able to walk afterwards."

"Okay, okay. But what happened with Kihyun?"

"I was playing video games because I couldn't sleep, but Kihyun's room is across the hallway so I guess he saw the light. So he ends up walking in on me while I was sitting there."

"You.... Please tell me you disinfect that chair."

I.M shrugs.

"You're such a weirdo, who plays without clothes on in a dorm..." I slump back into the couch, there was always amusement with I.M.

"You should see this as a good thing."

"How?"

"You get to spend more time with me."

".... can I give my receipt back for a new boyfriend?"

"Really?"

"Yes, really. I'll return you for Wonho."

"You're so mean." I.M complains jokingly, dragging himself towards (y/n), collapsing on top of him.

"You're so heavy.... you're killing me!"

"I'm not that heavy." Getting off, I.M instead grabs onto (y/n) and pulls him on top so he lays on his chest.

"Better?"

"Much."

The rest of the night they both lie there cuddling. Sharing a few kisses here and there, until they slowly fall asleep.

Ndnsjsl this took forever for some reason. Sorry I haven't updated a whole lot but I've been working on it, so I have a lot of drafts🙂

I also saw NCT on May 3, it was amazing

Here's some pictures below that I took. My videos are kind of long and I have so many😅

 My videos are kind of long and I have so many😅

Have a good day/night!See ya in the next update

See ya in the next update