29

I open the door of her room. I walk inside and I saw her on the bed sleeping peacefully. I walk closer to her and sat next to her. I smile and kiss her forehead. I felt relieved that she's okay now.

After a few minutes she finally open her eyes and started to look around. Then she saw me. She gave me a weak smile and I smile back.

JUNGKOOK: See? I told you, you can do it.

I said softly. I stroke her hair while staring into her eyes. Those lovely eyes.

Y/N: I had to do it.. For our angel.

She said as she chuckled weakly. I chuckled and kiss her cheeks.

JUNGKOOK: I'm so proud of you y/n-ah. I know you will be a good mother to our baby. I'm so lucky to have you and our princess.

I said sincerely.

Y/N: j-jungkook.. About last night.. Tzu--

I cutted her off.

JUNGKOOK: Shhh.. Don't worry. Tzuyu.. she's in jail now. She was the one who told eunha to kill you.

I said and stroking her hair.

JUNGKOOK: You don't have to worry.. She won't bother us anymore. And I'll make sure of that.

I said and smile to her.

JUNGKOOK: I won't let those things happen again. Especially now that we have our little princess.

I said and chuckled softly.

Y/N: W-where is she?? I wanted to see her.

She said trying to sat up but she groan in pain.

JUNGKOOK: Baby stay still.. You're still weak.

I said as I lay her down again. She sigh.

Y/N: But please.. I wanted to see her. I didn't even saw her earlier because I fainted.

She pouted and I chuckled.

JUNGKOOK: Okay.. Wait here.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tzuyu walk outside the cell looking for someone. She saw him. He had those disappointed look on his face.

She lowered her head and sat down facing him.

He was about to say something but she cutted him off.

TZUYU: Appa..

She whisper.

TZUYU: I'm really sorry.. You were right. I'm such a disappointment to your family. I'm sorry.

She said lowly with teary eyes, still looking down.

TZUYU: If omma didn't adopt me. Maybe your family won't face this chaos. Because of me.. I bring too much problems and chaos to your family because I was carrying your surname. And I don't deserve it. I don't deserve to be part of your family. I'm such a troublesome. I'm so sorry for having a worthless daughter like me.

She said and tears flow down in her eyes. She wiped her ears and sigh.

TZUYU: I'm not expecting you to forgive me... You can take everything I have. My properties and my surname. You can have it all. Because first of all I wouldn't get those things if it wasn't for you. I'm just returning it back to you. I don't deserve those things.. I don't deserve to be in your family.

She said and broke into tears. She didn't expect her father to comfort her so she wipe her tears and stood up.

TZUYU: You don't have to bother yourself coming here. I don't deserve it.. Please tell everyone that I'm really sorry.. And I promise I won't bother you anymore. This is the last time you will see me.....