26

After jungkook had explained everything to y/n, he was expecting her to hug him and to forgive him. But he was shock when she choose to not believe her own husband.

And this somehow made him angry.

She stood up from the couch and was about to leave but jungkook grab her wrist and made her face him.

JUNGKOOK: Y/n why are you like this?! I already explained everything to you! Why wouldn't you believe me?!

He shouted.

Y/N: Because I don't know whom I can trust jungkook!

She yelled back.

Y/N: If you were in my shoe.. I know you will also feel the same thing! You will doubt to whether believe in your husband or not!

She said as jungkook scoff in disbelief.

JUNGKOOK: Y/n-ah I told you to believe in me! We've been together for 5 years and since when did I lied to you?!

Y/N: When tzuyu came to our life! I don't know if I can trust you again!!

She yelled as she yanked her arms away from his grip. Jungkook run his fingers through his hair frustrated.

He felt disappointed and angry at the same time. The fact that his wife didn't believe him.

After all those months of waiting for her, he didn't even had a proper sleep nor eat. He was empty without her. But when he meet her again.. He felt alive again. He thought everything will go back to normal as it is after he explained everything to her.

But things didn't work out as what he expected. In fact, it makes everything worse.

He was feeling so angry right now that he couldn't think straight.

He thought of those past 4 months that he had been through. It was like hell to him without her. But what she did was so unexpected to him. He thought that she would believed him.

He sigh heavily before he started to talk.

JUNGKOOK: You know what?? I don't think we can be together if you're like this y/n-ah.. You're selfish.

He said coldly, clearly angry. At first she was confused but then she get what he meant by that.

Y/N: So what are you saying?? You want a divorce?

She said almost in an audible tone with tears forming in her eyes. Jungkook stare at her for a second before he look away and sigh.

Y/n's tears stream down.

Y/N: I should be the one asking you for a divorce because first of all you cheated..

JUNGKOOK: I said I never cheated! DAMN IT!

He yelled angrily at her.

JUNGKOOK: Why is it so hard for you to trust me?! Do you really think I can cheat behind your back when all I could think of is you and nothing else?! If you're always like this y/n I don't think this marriage will work!!

He yelled angrily making her flinch. His eyes if full of anger and disappointment.

JUNGKOOK: You know what?! Let's just end this stupid marriage! LET'S GET DIVORCE!!

He shouted at her. Y/n look at him with widen eyes.

But jungkook was looking at her in anger. He was angry because she didn't believe him, he felt his own wife have no trust on him.