12

Y/N: Jungkook what are you doing?

Y/n asked her husband when she saw him putting their clothes on their luggage.

JUNGKOOK: We're going to our honeymoon vacation.

He smile as she look at him confuse.

Y/N: Honeymoom? But we're already here in jeju. I thought this will be the place for our honeymoon?

She asked confuse. Jungkook sigh and walk closer to her. He held her hands.

JUNGKOOK: Yes baby.. But we're not staying in this hotel.

Y/N: Huh? Then where are we going to stay?

He smile.

JUNGKOOK: It's a surprise baby.

He said as she playfully rolled her eyes.

Y/N: Okay.. You know I'm excited.

JUNGKOOK: Me too.

He smile and hug her.

Y/N: But can I ask you something.

JUNGKOOK: What is it?

He asked as he buried his face in her hair.

Y/N: Why are we not staying here in this hotel?

JUNGKOOK: Because I don't want someone to disturb us.

He said but she was still confuse. She broke the hug and look up at him with a confuse look.

JUNGKOOK: You know.. Were not the only one in this hotel.. And like what happened before when we first land here, when I attempt to make a move but someone disturb us. And I don't like it.

He said as he was stroking her hair.

JUNGKOOK: So I made a decision that we will not spend our honeymoon in this hotel.. Who knows someone might disturb us again while we're doing it.

He smirk as y/n blush. She lightly punch his chest making him chuckle.

Y/N: You're such a pervert.

She playfully rolled her eyes.

JUNGKOOK: *chuckle* But you don't need to worry.. Cause jeju will still be the place for our honeymoon..

He smile and kiss her forehead.

Y/N: Then where are we going to stay?

JUNGKOOK: Like I said... It's a surprise baby.

Y/N: You really love surprises.

JUNGKOOK: I know.. And I'll make sure that no one will disturb us for the rest of our honeymoon.

He smile.

Y/N: Wait.. But what about tzuyu?

She said making jungkook annoyed. He rolled his eyes.

JUNGKOOK: Way to ruined the moment jagi.

He said and continue to pack their clothes.

Y/N: Huh?

JUNGKOOK: *sigh* You don't need to worry about her. She can take care of herself. And don't call her name when it's just the two of us..

He said, slightly annoyed. Y/n raised her eyebrow feeling confuse at her husband's sudden change of mood.