8

TZUYU: Where the fck is he?!!

Tzuyu yelled angrily to jungkook's secretary.

SEC: M-miss Chou please calm down. I think Mr. Jeon won't come today.

TZUYU: WHAT?! Are you fcking insane?! He is the CEO of this company! He's supposed to be here with me cause we have to discuss about our meeting tomorrow at jeju!! CALL YOUR BOSS NOW!

SEC: Y-yes Miss Chou.

She stuttered and immediately dialed her boss number.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N: Jungkook

Y/N: Jungkook.. Your phone.

Y/n mumbled when jungkook's phone rings, means someone is calling. It's almost 11 am and the couple were still in the bed cuddling.

Y/N: Jungkook wake up.. You're late for work.

She mumbled and tried to stand up but jungkook pulled her into his embrace.

Jungkook ignore his phone like he didn't care who ever is calling now.

JUNGKOOK: I'm not going to work today baby..

He mumbled, eyes still close. Y/n sigh.

Y/N: Are you sure?

Jungkook nodded.

JUNGKOOK: You don't need to prepare breakfast.. We can eat later.

He said and y/n close her eyes and lean closer to her husband.

But jungkook's phone keeps on ringing which bothers y/n.

Y/N: Jungkook.. Answer your phone.

Jungkook ignore his wife which made her frown.

Y/N: Jungkook..

She said and jungkook immediately grab his phone and answer it without looking at the caller I.D. As y/n close her eyes.

JUNGKOOK: Hello?

He said with his husky morning voice.

JUNGKOOK: I'm not going to work today....... Yes.............. Tell her we can discuss it tomorrow at jeju.

The word 'jeju' made y/n shot her eyes open and look up at her husband.

JUNGKOOK: Tell her to be patient........ Well if she can't wait any longer then tell her to discuss it by herself. Good bye.

He said rudely and close his eyes again. Y/n was still staring at his husband. She wanted to ask him about what she heard that he will coming tomorrow at jeju.

JUNGKOOK: What is it baby?

He ask, eyes still close.

Y/N: U-uhm.. About jeju? What are you going to do there?