15

Jungkook got out of the bathroom wearing a bathrobe.

He saw his wife who was sitting at the edge of the bed, her back was facing him.

He slowly approach her figure without making any sound. And he backhug her.

JUNGKOOK: What is my baby doing.. Mmh?

He said while hugging her tighter. She didn't answer him but instead she stood up.

Jungkook forwn at her. Why is she ignoring him? Jungkook thought that something was bothering her so he decided to ask.

JUNGKOOK: Baby are you okay??

He said as he approach her figure. She didn't answer him.

JUNGKOOK: Y/n-ah.. What's wrong?? Did I do something wrong?

She didn't answer him. He grab her wrist and made her face him.

JUNGKOOK: What's your problem? Huh??

He said as he started to get angry at her attitude.

Y/N: What's this?

She said in a cold tone and show him the picture.

Jungkook got shock at how his wife find out. He admitted that he keep it a secret because he don't want her to get hurt nor to get worried.

JUNGKOOK: H-how did you--

Y/N: It's not important anymore..

She cutted him off rudely as her eyes were starting to get teary.

Y/N: Why did you lied to me?? Huh?? Why?!

She said trying not to yell. Jungkook didn't utter a word.

Y/N: Is this why you didn't come back early before???? Because you were with tzuyu?

She said in a hurtful tone.

Y/N: I was trying to understand you jungkook.. Do you know how I feel right now huh?

She said as she was trying to control her tears not to fall.

Y/N: I feel so stupid... I was waiting for you to comeback because I wanted to have dinner with you.. I waited patiently jungkook.. But you never came.. Because you were busy with tzuyu! You chose to had dinner with her while I was there alone in our hotel room waiting for you to comeback.. And this pictures?!

She said as she pointed at her phone. Jungkook didn't move a muscle. He didn't utter a word, even though he didn't do anything but he felt guilty when he saw her like this.

Y/N: This pictures show how clinging she was to you! But YOU! You didn't even do anything to stop her??? You know what will I feel if I knew that someone was trying to act like this to my husband.. Were you enjoying the moment with her??

JUNGKOOK: No.. No baby.. Listen to me first-

Y/N: And one more thing... That day.. I tried to call you for a hundred times.. But you didn't answer and worse you declined my calls. Is this because you don't want anyone to disturb you and tzuyu?

JUNGKOOK: Y/n what are you talking about?? And please! Stop saying like that... Stop accusing me like I'm cheating on you.

Y/N: You can't blame me jungkook.. Because I'm your wife! And what will you feel if you will see me with another man and I spend the whole night with him while my husband is waiting for me at our house.

Jungkook was silent.

Y/N: You will get suspicious too right?? Because that's what I feel now.. Base on this pictures.. It shows that you were with tzuyu the whole night while I was waiting for you.. So what else did you do with her after you ate dinner??

She said as her tears stream down. Jungkook wipe her tears and caressing her cheeks gently but she push his hands away.

Y/N: I don't know what to do if you did someth--

Jungkook cutted her off. He pull her into his warm embrace as she was struggling. He hugbher tighter.

JUNGKOOK: I didn't do anything with her... Trust me baby.. I don't know where you got that pictures but hey... Listen to me.

He said softly and broke the hug. He gently lift her chin up and caressing her cheeks as he stare deeply to her eyes.

JUNGKOOK: You are right.. I can't blame you if you are accusing me.. But let me clear things with you.

He said and sigh.

JUNGKOOK: Nothing is going on between me and tzuyu. I told you many times that she is nothing to me... I will never break your heart y/n-ah. I will never cheat behind your back. I love you so much.. And it hurts me seeing you like this.. Getting hurt because of me... And this pictures..? Whatever you are thinking now.. None of it happened between me and her.

He gave her a reassuring smile.

JUNGKOOK: And that night.. Mr. Lee offered me to had dinners with him.. And trust me.. I was hesitating whether to go or leave because that day I made a promise to you right? That I will come back to you as early as possible.. But Mr. Lee was too generous to decline his offer. And it will be too rude of me if I will reject him. So I had no choice.. And believe me baby.. I wanted to go back to you so bad..

He said caressing her cheeks. She got silent and look away.

JUNGKOOK: Y/n.. Please say something..

He said and held her hands.

JUNGKOOK: Please.... I don't like it when you are ignoring me. I'm so sorry if I lied to you.

Y/N: I just... *sigh* I don't know jungkook..

JUNGKOOK: You don't know what??

Y/N: I don't know if I can trust you..

She utter but jungkook heard it.

JUNGKOOK: I won't force you.. But im telling you the truth y/n-ah.. Please?? Trust me..

Y/N: I... I just need time to think..

She mumbled and left him there broken.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

JUNGKOOK'S POV

I admitted that I lied to her. But I only did that so she wouldn't get suspicious nor worried.

And now.. She knew it.

And I hate myself cause I made her cried again.. I hate those tears in her eyes. It broke my heart into pieces whenever I would see her like this.

Wait.... How in the world did she found out?? And where did she got those pictures??

Is it tzuyu??

Did she did it???

I swear if she did... I will definetly kill that slut.

I didn't even notice that someone was taking pictures of us that time and maybe that slut planned it all.

But why is she doing this to me and my wife??

What does she wants??

I sat on the edge of my bed and ruffled my hair on frustration.

What does she really want??

I hope y/n will forgive me. I hope she can trust me.

I don't want to loose her. She is all I have.

Please... God help me get through this.

**********************
NOVEMBER 06, 2018

I hope you like this chapter.

Don't forget to vote and comment.

Have a bless day everyone. 😘🙂😇