Fireworks

Gabriel

It's been chill with Sabrina and me since she ran off the other day. Today was the Fourth of July. Rachel, Alexis, Claire, and Sabrina are going to the grocery store to buy some last-minute things, also to the mall, while Dad, Tanner, Zach and I are starting up the grill. Adam and Ethan are staying home as well, they're going to decorate the house. Char, Kota, Michael, and the girls are staying home also.

Sabrina and I were still in bed, I was half asleep. I could feel and sense Sabrina staring at me for a few minutes. Don't ask me how, but I've been able to sense someone in my presence since I was seven. "I know you're staring at me." I say as my eyes are still close

She straddles on top of me, "No I'm not." She chuckles

I open my eyes, staring at a beautiful angel smiling at me. The light from the morning sun hit her gorgeous skin. Then I realized it's the love of my life staring at me. "I love to hear your laugh." I sit up on the bed

"I love that you love my laughter." She gives me a kiss, "What time are the men are going to start grilling?" She asks.

I rubs her thighs, "Around 12, I think? We're grilling a lot of meat and vegetables. What time are you leaving?"

"I don't know, I think as soon as your parents get here." She shrugs, "We should get up and get dress." She tries to get off my lap, but I pull her back down. I start kissing her chest, "Gabe come on babe." She moans, "I got to get dress and go downstairs to make breakfast."

I chuckle, "Love." I kiss her lips, "Let's... just... cuddle... for... a... while," I say in between kisses.

I move my hand down her chest and tug on her panties. She moans and kiss my lips. She presses my forehead against mine. "You have 15 minutes to cuddle with me," Sabrina chuckles

*******************************

After our quick cuddle session, taking a shower and getting dress, Sabrina and I walk downstairs to the kitchen. When walk in the kitchen, I see Dakota in the kitchen making some coffee. "Morning weirdos." She smiles while adding sugar in her coffee. "Morning Kota." Sabrina and I say.

We both kiss her on the cheek. "Ew it's too early to be all lovey dovey." She wipes her cheeks

Sabrina chuckle, "What are you doing up this early? You're not up this early unless you have to be." Sabrina asks grabbing some eggs out the fridge, handing them to me

"I'm still a little jet lag from when we went to Europe." Dakota takes a sip of her coffee

"So, Kota?" I say, cracking some eggs, "Are you and Char planning on you guy's future. You have two more years until you have to face the real world."

Dakota sits on the counter, "We've really been thinking about it. When we were in China a few weeks ago, a fashion designer, who is an alumna from Central Saint Martins in London, told us that we should consider going there for fashion design."

Dakota and Charlotte both want to become fashion designers. In school, they're the top designers in the fashion club. Almost every day they come up with a new design and draw it in their design books. Charlotte told me that was one of the reasons why Sabrina let them work for me. When they were about 14, Sabrina use to go to a lot of fashion show and the girls would hate that they couldn't go because it was more work than play for Sabrina. So on their fifteen birthday, Sabrina took them with her to Milan to a fashion show. The entire time the fashion show went on, their eyes lit up like stars. When they went behind the stage, they act as if they were in heaven. When it was time to go, they were sad because they didn't want to leave. That's when Sabrina came up with the idea to start a teen magazine for them. They enjoy working there because they love to go out of the country and the state, plus they love meeting their fans.