"Okay boys, now this is made for both of you to make up before Christmas. If we see that both of you haven't made up before Christmas, both of you will be living together until both have made up, understood?" Mrs. Park proclaimed. The two boys replied politely before both families left the two alone.

At first, both persons didn't want to speak to one another, but if nothing was declared and no progress was made, they'll be stuck with each other forever.

"Listen here, Byun Baekhyun. We have to make some ground rules so you wont get on my nerves." Chanyeol announced, catching the older's attention and allowed him to speak.

"Rule number one: Stay out of my room and don't touch anything that belongs to me. I don't want anything that I own be Baekhyun-infested." He said, saying the latter's name as if it were poison to his soul.

Rolling his eyes, Baekhyun continued with the next rule:

"Rule number two: Mind your own business and don't interfere with my privacy, it's called privacy for a reason."

"Rule number three: Nothing nasty goes in this house. If you want to watch porn or something, put on fucking headphones, I don't want to hear that shit." Chanyeol added, causing an offence to Baekhyun, "As if I would watch something like that! Say that to yourself!" he retorted. Chanyeol rolled his eyes in annoyance by the other's pip-squeak voice and ditched him, going to his room and shutting the door closed.

The whole house stayed silent after that, and both boys were in their rooms either sleeping or watching TV. Baekhyun was snoozed, lightly sleeping until he heard voices outside from his room. These walls aren't sound proof, nor were they thick. Baekhyun secretly checked to see who Chanyeol let in, and to by his surprise and annoyance: it was his girlfriend.

How the fuck did she drive all the way here?

"Wah Oppa, this place is so nice!" the feminine voice complimented as Baekhyun entered the scene, putting on a fake smile at the company. Chanyeol tried his best to ignore the hideous presence of Byun Baekhyun, but his girlfriend had to introduce herself.

"Why hello there, I'm Son Seungwan, but you can call me Wendy," she brightly smiled and held out her hand for a hand shake. Baekhyun took her hand, as he has to, firmly grasping the small hand and shook it, "Byun Baekhyun."

"Okay Wendy, that's enough. Let's go to my room, yeah?" Chanyeol interrupted, as he was beginning to get annoyed by the cheerful atmosphere, especially it was with Baekhyun. Wendy waved a goodbye and followed Chanyeol into his room. They better not do anything in there.

Once again, the estate fell silent and Baekhyun couldn't stand it how he could hear the two of them making out in Chanyeol's room. Feeling disgusted, Baekhyun put on a thick coat and equipped his air-pods, playing whatever music he had from his playlist and escaped the house.

The sky was beginning to dim and Baekhyun wanted to stroll around the trail, relieving his stress. Even though it was cold, it didn't matter to Baekhyun-he just wanted to get away from that isolation. His mood was brought up when we switched to his Christmas playlist and Sleigh Ride began to play.

"Just hear those sleigh bells jingle-ing, ring-ting tingle-ing, too,"

"Come on, it's lovely weather for a sleigh ride together with you."

"Outside the snow is falling and friends are calling yoo-hoo,"

"Come on, it's lovely weather for a sleigh ride together with you."