I hope he does the last one. I'm really hungry.

"Look at me." My body trembles at the deep, accented mixed, huskiness of his voice. His voice sounded so manly. It made me tingle in places that have never tingled before.

I gasp at the sparks and tingles I felt when a hand reached out to grab my chin. My eyes screwed shut as I felt a hand grip my chin, gently lifting my face to meet his gaze. "I said to look at me. Eyes. Now."

I slowly peeled my eyes open, peering nervously into his dark eyes. I swallowed deeply at the intenseness of his gaze. He was so intimidating and dark. Just being near his presence was terrifying.

"Good girl." He practically purred out. His dark eyes flashed as he leaned in my face. "Name."

"A-Aurora." I stuttered out meekly.

"Gorgeous name baby girl." He let go of my chin and made his way to the seat across from me.

I didn't move from my awkward, curled up position as he settled in the seat. I had no idea what to do. My assumption was that he was going to kill me, but here I am. Scared out of my mind but alive. I wonder if he's the type to play with their "food" before he goes in for the kill. That makes the most sense. Well that, or I'm overreacting about this situation and need to calm down.

"No need to be scared, baby girl. I'm not going to hurt you. I would never do something like that to you." For some weird reason, I trusted his words. I slowly uncurled myself, straightening until I was sitting properly again. As much as I trusted his words, my body was still tense. A last plan of defense if that made any sense. Just in case he wanted to pull something unexpected like reaching over and ripping my head off.

I think I watch too many horror shows.

He eyed my still tensed body with a slight frown. "My name is Axel."

I perked up at the name, "A-Axel? There are p-people who go to t-the school I go to t-talking about a g-guy named Axel. A-Are you going to S-Sel-" I frowned, stopping myself as I tried to say the name of my college right. "It's a college c-called-"

"Selíni College." My cheeks flushed hotly at how he fluently pronounced the name of the college. My eyes fell to the table as I shyly nodded.

"Eyes Aurora." Axel commanded.

My eyes immediately darted back up to his dark ones.

"To answer your question, I am going to Selíni. I start tomorrow."

No wonder why everyone was talking about him. I would be talking about him too if I knew this is what he looked like. I wouldn't know if it would be to gush about how handsome he looked or to cry about how scary he is.

I have mixed feelings when it comes to him.

"What have you heard about me?" Axel asks, breaking me out of my thoughts. His pink lips pulled into a smirk as he leaned forward, his eyes darken as his voice deepened. "Have you heard anything you like?"

"I h-heard that you haven't found y-your mate. I don't know what that means but a lot of girls seemed to be h-happy about that. Especially N-Norah." Remembering how excited Norah was about the mention of Axel coming back, and the fact that she would keep saying how she had a boyfriend who was going to return soon, I leaned back into my seat. My body tensed up even more as I quickly began to look around the cafe. It wasn't hard for me to place two and two together. Axel must be Norah's boyfriend. If Norah finds me with her boyfriend, she would ruin my life before skinning me alive. "Is N-Norah your girlfriend?"

"Oh, god no." I watched as Axel's handsome face twisted into disgust. His thick brows scrunched up, his pink lips twisted downwards, and his eyes darken in an emotion of disgust and anger. "Norah means nothing to me. She is not my girlfriend, not my mate, only a pain in my fucking ass. I would never choose her when I could have you, kitten."