Prologue: Is This Possible?

Kara never felt so much happiness, sadness,anger and fright at any given moment in her life. The only thing she thought she could do was call Alex. Kara just hoped her sister could help her. A knocking occurred and Kara immediately came to the door, knowing who it was, to reveal her sister.

"I came as soon as I could." Alex said as she hugged her sister stepping into the loft. "What's the big emergency?" she asked looking worriedly at her sister. She could Kara's eyes red from crying, so she knew it was horrible.

"Alex..." Kara said, pausing for a moment, "...I threw up this morning." Alex gave her a perplexed look.

"Not that it wouldn't be considered an emergency, but how?" she asked.

"I didn't know at first, but then I saw this and everything became clear." Kara then pulled an object out of her jeans and handed it to Alex. Alex's eyes went wide as she looked at what was in her hand.

"Is it-"

"Yeah!" Kara interjected knowing what she was going to say.

"How is this possible?" Alex asked without averting her eyes.

"I guess Kryptonian's aging on Earth is similar to this." she said, "I don't know!"

"How do you feel about it?" Alex asked, not even imagining how Kara must be feeling.

"Too many things to even think about, besides how am I feeling." she said as she buried her face in her hands.

"I am so sorry Kara." Alex sympathetically said as she wrapped her sister in a hug. Never in her Kara's life could she have ever planned this. She may be the Girl of Steel,

but with the things that have happened to her you'd think she was the Girl of Unfortunate Events. Alex suddenly got an alarm on her phone. She pulled it out and read a text.

"What is it?" Kara asked as she wiped her tears away. She was still ready to be Supergirl even with the way she was feeling.

"It's a message from Brainy." she said confused, "He says there is a potential threat and we need to be at the DEO." Alex then shoved her phone back in her pocket and headed towards the door, but Kara stopped her.

"Alex!" Kara said abruptly. Alex turned around swiftly, worried she knew what her sister was going to say.

"I don't want anyone to know I'm pregnant until I'm ready to tell them."