~Chapter 27~

Warning: Sexual situations Lollllll

two weeks later

Rei P.O.V

Midnight strolled beside me in a tight blue dress with high heels, She always looked so beautiful, "I really appreciate this" I said and she shot me a smile, "No problem, its a pleasure really" she waved it off. 

"I just don't know what to get him" It was Aizawa's birthday coming up and I hadn't the slightest idea of what to give him, "I have a few ideas" she grinned and I recoiled at her action. 

"Nothing too perverted," I said in my high pitched voice and she laughed uproariously, "I love you rei, you're a peach" she flicked my nose and opened the door to a woman's store. 

As soon as we entered I regretted everything, "This isn't for me" I waved my hands frantically in front of my face turning bright red at the outfits, "She's inexperienced" Midnight said to an employee who giggled and led us to the back of the store. 

"Try these on" Midnight threw me four bundles of clothing and I swallowed, "Are you sure-" before I had a second to object she shoved me in a dressing room. 

I heard her hum outside the door and I shakily unbuttoned my blouse and took off my jeans, i looked it over confused. 

"Uh, how do I put this on?" I heard her chuckle, "I'll help you darling" she came in and helped me strap on the lace, I saw myself in the mirror and blushed.

 "I couldn't" I mutter and she puts her arms around me, "I think it makes everything you want to pop, pop!" she squealed, "Is this really a good idea, I mean I don't know if he'll like it. He's Aizawa" She rolled her eyes, "Every man likes surprises" She slapped my hip and I yelped. 

"I'll buy it" she winked and I covered my mouth, "No way!" I objected and she gave me a stare. "I always get my way" she cooed, "I don't know any moves, do I just kind of lay there like, hey Aizawa happy birthday?" I said slouching in the mirror and she gripped my shoulders and turned me around so I could see her.

 "You're youthful, you have something i don't have. Innocence, some men like that submissiveness" I sighed, "I kind figured getting him a card would be sufficient" she rolled her eyes again. 

"Take initiative, you're not a kid remember? You're his queen and he's you're king. But in the bedroom, you're the ruler!" she said in such a loud voice I hushed her, "The way you described that made me feel weird" I laughed and she slapped my arm. 

"Come on Rei, show him you've grown up" and I couldn't refuse, "His birthdays tomorrow" She reminded me, "well... I'm gonna need lessons" I muttered and her eyes lit up, "I'd be honored"

 I'm gonna need lessons" I muttered and her eyes lit up, "I'd be honored"