~Chapter 10~

Aizawa P.O.V

I had never fallen asleep so easily before, her fingers going through my hair so benevolently put me in a disposition that I wasn't used to. 

Her skin was so silky and scented of lavender, I nestled deep into her neck and I never wanted to leave. I felt her gulp as if attempting not to blush, she was so innocent, I felt myself stray into repose and I didn't have a nightmare that evening.

 I awakened to the familiar ringing of my alarm, I picked up the phone and swiped the beeping noise off, "mmm" Rei hummed turning over. 

I traced my hand on her back, "Rei" I muttered as my cat shadow joined me in the attempt to wake her, "Hm?" she opened her eyes and wiped her face. 

"Its time to get up" I felt entertained at how disoriented she looked, "Oh..." she suddenly turned red and sat up, "I look so bad" she grumbled covering her face while arranging her hair.

 'You could never look bad' I thought unostentatiously while standing up, "Aizawa? Can I borrow a sweatshirt?" She rolled off the bed and sauntered over to me in her azure socks. 

"In the closet" I pointed and she opened it exposing all gray and black outfits, "It smells like you in here!" she exclaimed disappearing into the closet.

 I blushed and heard her muffled words, "Aizawa!" she poked her head out of the black cornucopia of sweatshirts. "Yeah?" I wandered closer and she pulled out one, "This okay?" she beamed and I nodded, "Good because this smells the most like you" She inhaled it and rubbed it on her cheek.

 "You have issues" I clicked my tongue, "True" she agreed stepping out while putting it on. "Whatcha think?" the sleeves were much too big for her and it hung below her knees, her pants and stockings were the only vivid thing in her outfit.

 "I think its big on you" I watched her smile wider, "Big sweatshirts are the best" she flapped her arms and the long sleeves waved in the air, I shrugged and pulled out a brush and I was about to fix my hair she puffed.

 "What?" I questioned and she covered her face, "Oh nothing continue" she sat on the bed cross-legged watching me brush my hair, her eyes enlarged in reverence. 

"Can I help you?" I asked and she clapped her hands together, "C-can I do it?" I handed her the brush and she stood up on the bed because she was too short to reach my head.

 "Your hair is so lovely Aizawa!" She began putting her hand through my hair which made me want to melt, "Oh, I think you fell asleep when I told you this.

But my father knows about us and he's okay with it" She said while brushing, "Seriously?" I felt a weight lifted off my chest. She put my hair in a ponytail and then turned me around so she could look at me, my black eye wasn't as bad as last night but it was still there.

 She put her hands on my cheeks and gave a small side smile, "Happy sixth-month anniversary" I said and she giggled, "I thought you had forgotten" I shook my head, "Oh and about your text earlier-" she attempted to move her hands away but I seized her wrists and held them in place.

 "Did you mean what you said?" she bit her lip and looked down, "well I mean, I-if you like uh... yes" she stuttered. "I love you too" I whispered and she lifted her head, I leaned forward and kissed her forehead. 

Her eyes closed and I let go of her hands, "Ready?" I walked over to the desk and put my broken goggles in my pocket, "Are we riding in your car or mine?" I smirked.

 "Mine" she nodded and jumped off the bed and hustled to catch up to me as I was already walking out the door, I locked the door and quickly wrapped my fingers around hers.