Author's Note

It was December of 2017. Cold and lonely. I often lock myself in my room. I literally feel alone and it kind of depressing. Maybe because I wasn't used to be left alone.

Those times, Kim Jonghyun accompanied me, in some ways. Through his music, I got strength. I got hope. The lonely holiday was made warm.

SHINee, specifically Jonghyun, helped me a lot. He gives me inspiration. His words left a mark on me.

Early 2018, I was on my downest of down and felt like I have no one else to talk to. I was literally left alone but SHINee was the only one who was there that I could hold on to. I almost gave up but through them, I'm able to bear it.

I'm so much thankful to the group and Jonghyun for giving me hope and strength. If not, I don't know where I supposed to be now.

Jonghyun and SHINee helped me so much. They influenced me. Jonghyun helped me open my mind and be more humane and be more understanding. SHINee taught me to love without restrictions and giving my all.

And through these all, I am able to write this story. Out of love, regret and guilt.

The process of writing this story was really painful for me. I had all my darkest days spent on this. The most painful days were spent on this. Remembering the years I lived that I haven't met these men was really pouring down on me. It was full of guilt and regret and hope for the love I have to be shown to the person who makes me more human.