He sighs. "Okay, if it makes you feel better just take off the right side of your shirt so your other side is still covered," he says, his gaze softening just the slightest bit.

You've got this Haru. Just the right side of your shirt.

I stick my right arm inside my shirt and pull it up and over my shoulder. The cold air immediately presses against my skin, forming goosebumps along the side of my torso.

I turn onto my side, and he takes a few alcohol wipes and sweeps them across the area, making it even colder. He grabs his tattoo gun and locks his dark eyes with mine. "Okay, this is gonna hurt a bit. It helps if you look away though."

"Okay...how badly will it hurt?" I ask, and he softly smiles.

"You'll be okay, just try not to pay attention to me. Focus on something else, like the music."

After a moment, I nod and turn my head away. I hear a soft click, and the buzz of the tattoo gun fills the room. Pay attention to the music, Haru. I wait for a moment until I feel the pressure of the gun. For the first second I don't feel anything.

Until a sharp pain erupts throughout my whole side, pulling a scream out of me.

Jungkook jumps back, almost falling off the stool. "What the heck Haru?!"

"That hurts so freaking bad you said it would only hurt a little bit!" I shout, the door bursting open.

"Woah woah woah what's going on?" Jimin shouts, Taehyung right behind him.

Jungkook stands up angrily, slamming his fist against the wall, "It's a rib tattoo what do you expect?!"

I flinch back in response to his reaction. "I didn't know what to expect. I told you this was my first time," I say sternly, trying to keep my voice from trembling.

Jimin runs his hand through his hair, "Okay okay, calm down guys. Yes, Haru I know it's painful but that could've turned into something worse. Jungkook was holding a running tattoo gun. But Jungkook you shouldn't have lashed out at her like that, be understanding."

Jungkook sighs, sitting back down in his chair, "Okay, fine. I'm sorry."

"Yah, at least try to make it genuine," Taehyung scoffs.

I sigh in disbelief, "Okay you know what just forget it. I don't want this tattoo."

"No no no Haru please, just stay," Jimin says, approaching me.

"Are you kidding me? I've been nothing but kind to Jungkook, but he's been everything but kind to me. If he can't even suck up his pride for one second, then I don't want to waste anymore time here." I move to fix my shirt when I feel a hand on my shoulder.

I turn and see Jungkook, brows creased and doe eyes widening. "Please I-I'm sorry. I'm really, really sorry. I know I haven't been nice to you, it's just-it's not you, I promise. It's me. I'll give you this tattoo, for free. Please just stay."

After a moment I huff. "Fine. Just make it quick, please."

Jimin looks at Jungkook, who nods. Taehyung and Jimin exit the room, leaving Jungkook and I alone with the music.

"Okay, if I flinch, I'm sorry. Just, I don't know, make it as quick and painless as possible."

Jungkook nods, playing with the rings around his lip with his teeth. "Got it."