Special Chapter 3

FEW WEEKS LATER..
SEUNGMIN POV

It have been 37 days, 4 hours, 23 minutes and 8 second since Minyoung leave me.

I just realize that I also loved her. She's dead after all. I can't love her anymore.

I live in sorrow. Now I'm not the charming nerd. I'm the killer. They labeled me as a killer.

Well that's true. I'm the one that ask her to kill herself. She left a big wound to me.

Everyday I came to school with a messy uniform, messy hair, homework undone, being in detention, sleep in class and much more.

My greds falls from As to Ds. Big wound. She left me a big wound. Everynight I will dreamed about her being with me and stay with me.

But when I wake up. It all gone. Including her. Once, I dreamed about Minyoung and I having a family.

Well, that's the best dream I ever have. How I wish that the dream could come true.

Now I'm just the murderer. Thank god my family still forgive me eventhough I'm the one who make Minyoung die. It's just that my relay with Seungha get cracked.

She's cold towards me. Why I'm an idiot? Why is this happening to me?

MINYOUNG POV

It have been 1 month and few days since I live in Hong Kong.

I stay with my father in his friend's house. His name is Mr. Wong.

He had a son named Wong Yukhei or should I call Lucas. Luckily, his age is same as me.

He had a girlfriend named Chang Yunji. The three of us have a good friendship.

They know my problem about Seungmin. Welp, I can't move on from him. I always dreamed about him.

They suggest that I should meet Seungmin. But.. I don't know.. I'm not ready to meet him. But they respect my desicion.

"Minyoung-ah." Appa called me. "Nae, appa." I sat beside him.

"Appa have to go to Seoul tomorrow. You want to follow me?" He asked.

I shooked my head as 'no'.

"Why?" I asked. "Eomma is sick. She need my persence." He said.

I widen my eyes. "I'm coming with you." I said. "You're sure?" He asked.

I nodded. It's okay. Time to face Seungmin.

SKIP..
THE NEXT DAY..
Author POV

"Jagiya! Gwaenchana?" Jimin asked Dahyun. Dahyun nodded weakly. "It's just a high fever." She said.

"Where's Jihoon and Minha?" He asked. "Jihoon went to buy some groceries while Minha is in her room." She said.

"Annyeong, eomma." Minyoung greeted. "Aigoo.. Uri aegi.. How are you honey?" Dahyun asked.

"I'm fine." She replied. "Eomma, do you think that I supposed to face Seungmin?" She asked.

Dahyun nodded. "You can't lie to Seungmin and the people anymore." Dahyun said.

"That day, Seungmin came here."

"Then?" Minyoung asked. "He hug my feet as he pleaded me to tell him where you at." Dahyun said.

"I told him that you really died."

Minyoung widen her eyes. "He hugged your feet?!" Minyoung asked in disbelieve.

Dahyun nodded. "You should meet him. Tell him everything. And on top of that, I invite--"

Ding dong

"Whose that?" Jimin asked. "Seungmin." Dahyun said. Minyoung widen her eyes.

"Oh Seungmin Oppa!" Seems like Minha already opened the door.

"Eomma? Eomma's in her bedroom." They heard Minha said.

The house went silent. Suddenly...

"Annyeong Mrs. Park. Why do you inv-- MINYOUNG?!"

Seungmin can't believe it. Minyoung's in front of him. "Am I getting crazy?!" He asked himself.

"No.. That must be my imagination. Minyoung's dead. Ignore it." He whispered to himself but Minyoung heard it.

"Why do you called me here?" Seungmin asked. "I want you to talk with Minyoung." Dahyun said.

"What are you talking about Mrs. Park? Minyoung already dead isn't it?" Seungmin asked calmly eventhough he's sweating seeing Minyoung.

"C-can't you see her?" Dahyun asked. Seungmin shooked his head.

"But I'm not dead yet." Minyoung said softly. Seungmin widen his eyes. "Then it's true that you're Minyoung?" Seungmin asked.

Minyoung nodded as she pulled Seungmin to her bedroom.

"H-how?" Seungmin whispered. "I faked my death." Minyoung said.

"B-but why?!" Seungmin asked. "You're the one who encourage me to die. And you're the one who pushed me away. It's because of you." Minyoung said.

"I-I'm sorry Minyoung. I'm really really sorry. I realize my mistake and I really want to apologize." Seungmin said as he kneeled in front of Minyoung.

"Seungmin stand up!" Minyoung said as she pulled Seungmin up.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry." Seungmin apologize non stop. "I knew I'm a loser, I'm a killer, a murde--"

Minyoung kissed him. He can't think straight. He kissed Minyoung back.

"You know what? I forgive you and I'm sorry for being childish." Minyoung whispered.

"I forgive you too." Seungmin said. "Should we start over?" Minyoung asked. "Yeah." Seungmin said.

Minyoung finally realize that she kissed Seungmin. She pushed him away. "I-I'm sorry, it's just I'm out of my mind and--"

"I love you." Seungmin said. Minyoung stare at him in disbelieve. "Wh-what?" She asked.

Seungkin pulled her close. "Don't you love me?" Seungmin whispered. Minyoung didn't realize that she nodded.

Seungmin kissed her as she kissed him back. And.. You know what had happened.

Finally, Minyoung and Seungmin become a couple. As for Jihoon, he had a girlfriend named Hwang Younghee.

And as for Minha, she'll still single and available. Naeun? She stayed in Gyeonggi-do and finally met her lover which is Doyoung.

And the people finally know that Minyoung's still alive and the reason she faked her death. They stopped calling Seungmin a murderer and a killer.

Seungmin's relay with his twin finally settled. His twin forgive him. Jeongyoo also forgive him and they became friends again!

They finally live happily ever after together.

A/N

This is the official end of Mr. Bad Boy. Thanks for reading this story and please read my other Jimin ff which is My Charming Bully.

Vote, vote and vote, okay?! Saranghae!

Love,
Authornim