Chapter 17

~Dahyun POV ~

After 2 years..

I was searching for a suitable wedding dress until I felt something.

"Hi, jagi!" Someone hugged me from back. I knew who is it. It's Jimin.

"Hey, babyboy." I said cheekily. "I'm not a babyboy anymore! I'm your fiance a.k.a. your soon to be husband!" He pouted.

"Aww.. My Chim Chim is mad.. Mianhae oppa!" I apologized sweetly.

"Gwaenchana.. Saranghae Hyunnie." Jimin said while doing mini love.

"Nado saranghae Jimin." I hugged him. Suddenly, I heard someone coughed.

Jimin and I turned. "Oh, unnie." I said as I saw Sana.

"Jimin, please take care of her, okay? I will cut your neck if you make her cry." Sana unnie said.

"Okay!" He said. I smiled at him. Our wedding is just 3 days later. I can't wait!!

It's Sana unnie's wedding boutique. Sana unnie's mom, Mrs. Minatozaki had this boutique but she passed this boutique to Sana unnie.

I continued searching for the dress when I caught a simple yet beautiful dress.

"Miss! How much is this dress?" I asked the worker.

"You're going to rent or buy this dress?" She asked. "How much is it for both?" I asked her back.

"If you rent it, it's $1,000 but if you buy it, it's $3,000." She explained.

"Jagiya.. This dress is amazing." Jimin suddenly came out and amazed by the dress.

"So how? You want to rent this dress or buy it?" The worker asked.

"We'll re--"

"We'll buy it." Jimin cutted me off.

"For your suit, sir?" The worker asked. "Nevermind. I already have the suit." Jimin answered.

The worker nodded and took me to the fitting room. I tried the dress and magically, it fits me!

I stepped out of the dress and wear my clothes back as the worker manage the dress.

Jimin brought the expensive dress. I'm soo thankful!

"Gumawo, oppa." I said as Jimin drive ourselves home.

"Please promise me one thing." He said.

"What?" I asked. "Please wear the dress beautifully on our wedding." He said.

I smiled.

"I promise."

Skip..
The wedding day..

I wore the dress that Jimin brought for me.

It is white sweetheart neck dress with an A line shape. It is simple but elegant.

The worker braided my now blonde hair (dtna song). I wore light makeup only as I hate wearing heavy makeup.

I will look like the....

Cake faces..

"Hyun-ah.. You looked beautiful." Eomma said.

"Nae, maja-yo eomma. She looked like a princess." Jihyo unnie said.

I just smiled and mouthed 'thank you'.

"Dahyun, the wedding will start in a minute." Appa said.

I stood up smiled at the mirror. I do look like a princess.

I linked my arm with appa's arm as I heard the romantic song.

We do our marriage in the church. The door opened and I started to walk with appa and the bridemaids who are Nayeon unnie, Jihyo unnie, and Sana unnie.

I saw Jimin, my love life wearimg a tuxedo standing on the dais.

He smiled beautifully. I can't wait to be his wife.

Jimin took my hand as appa sat beside eomma. The bridemaids stood behind me.

"Today, we are here to--"

BANG!

Someone's gonna ruin this wedding!

Everybody was screaming in fear. Suddenly, someone caught my eyes.

Seulgi

She smirked and pointed the gun towards me. She pushedthe trigger as I close my eyes.

Eh?

I didn't feel anything.

I opened my eyes as I saw Jimin on the floor with pool of blood.

"JIMIN!"

A/N

Sorry.. It came out late. And sorry. The story seems like going to end after another chapter.

Love,
Authornim