Chapter 15

~ Dahyun POV ~

My eyes flutter opened. The bird chirping waked me up. I attempted to get up but my lower part was hurting.

Then the memory came. The way he kissed me, the way his hand moved on me, the way he did it to me. It just.... Wow.

I turned around to see Jimin still asleep. I touch his eyes, nose, cheek and lips. His hands hugged me.

Suddenly his eyes opened. He smiled and kiss my forehead. "Good morning, jagiya." He said with his husky voice.

J-jagiya?

"G-good morning." I shuttered. He ruffled my hair and continue hugging me tighter.

"We should get up." I said. He shook his head. "Ani.. I want to hug you." He said while hugging me.

"Jihyo unnie will come back later." I said. "She told me she'll be back this evening so.. we still have time." He said back.

"B-but--"

"Shh baby.. Let me hug you please." He cutted me off. I sighed.

He get up and look at me. "Do you know how addictive you are?" He asked.

"You made me so hard, Hyun-ah." Jimin kissed me. I blushed. "I can't control my lust on you." He whined.

"I remember the way you moan at the school toilet." He said making me shocked.

~ Jimin POV ~
Flashback..

I went to the toilet after I faced Dahyun just now. When I'm about to walk to the classroom, I heard a moan.

"Ouhh~"

Who was it? Seems like the voice is from the ladies toilet.

"Jimin-ah~~"

Okay, I'm sure that is Dahyun. It's her voice.

"Ah! J-jimin I'm coming! Ahhh~~"

That girl have a strong imagination about me.

Just wait Dahyun. I'll pleasure you more.

End of flashback..

~ Dahyun POV ~

My cheek became red. I hid my face in the blanket. Then, I felt like Jimin hold my chin and kissed me.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked making my heart beats fast.

"What?" I asked.

"Will you be my girlfriend, baby?" He asked again.

"Why?" I asked.

"You're making me addicted to you. I felt it since the day you called me pervert." He said.

"And that feeling increasing when I saw you in the sexy outfit. You made me jealous, baby. I love you. Will you be my girlfriend, Kim Dahyun?" He asked me again.

I let out a deep breath and smile, "Yes." I answered him. He widened his eyes.

"Are you sure?" He asked. "Of course, I mean, not after we did it." I replied.

He hugged me. "Thank you Dahyun-ah." He whispered. "I love you." He continued. "Love you too." I answered him.

Then, he kissed me. I kissed him back. Then we did it again. The room was full of whines and moans.

After that, we fell asleep.

"AHHH!"

My eyes shot opened. There is Jihyo unnie, in front of the bedroom.

"Jihyo-ah, it's--"

"Oppa, I'm so happy for you!" She said happily.

Ehh?

"You're not mad, unnie?" I asked. She laughed. "Of course no!" She said.

"I always wish that you both date. And finally it really happened!" She continues.

"Please don't tell eomma and appa. We will tell them by own own." Jimin said.

Jihyo unnie nodded understandingly.

"I better leave both of you." She said. She closed the door right away when she left.

"That's surprising." I said. Jimin nodded. "But I'm glad Jihyo is happy with it." He said.

"Well, you better take bath. I'll take bath in my bathroom." He continues. I nodded and went to the bathroom.

A/N

Surprise!!! I try to make it a touch of mature content. Sorry if some of you guys doesn't like it.

Love,
Authornim