Chapter 5

~ Jimin POV ~

Oh my god

"AAARRRRGGGHH PARK JIMINNNN!" Dahyun yelled. I run towards my room and shut the door.

I lay my butt on my bed. My heart beats so fast. Maybe because of running fast and her body.

"She gonna kill me." I said to myself.

I get up slowly and opened the door. Since the staircase was in front of Dahyun's room, I run.

I run to the living room and sat on the couch. That's close.

"Enjoying the view?" Someone asked. I saw Dahyun in a bathrobe.

Her hair is tied to a bun and she's not wearinv her glasses. Wow, she's pretty.

"Whwhat do yo-you mean?" I asked her. Then, she slapped me.

Ouch, It's hard.

"Fucking pervent!" She said and walked to her door.

DUM!

She slammed her door.

"She's very mad." I said. I rest on the couch. Waiting for Dahyun to come down.

But I am hungry!

~ Dahyun POV ~

I slammed my door. He is a pervent!

I get dress up.

(Like the picture above)

Then, I lay on my bed. I glance at the clock, 8.50 pm.

I wanna sleep but it's too early. I get down and saw the pervent sleeping on the couch.

I walked towards him and looked at him.

"He's charming and sexy but.... A pervent." I said to myself.

"Thank you." He said. He's not sleeping?!

"What do you want just now until you need to peck me in the bathroom?" I asked.

"I am hungry." He said.

"Duh, you can cook right?" I asked.

"Yeah, but I'm lazy." He said.

"Lazy ass." I mumbled. "What do you want to eat?" I asked.

"Kimchi." He answered.

"Okay." I answered lazily. I walked to the kitchen and make kimchi for the pervent.

While I'm making kimchi, I feel something.

Oh my god.

~ Jimin POV ~

She's really pretty without her ponytails and her glasses. And her dress. Wow, very pretty.

I walked towards her at the kitchen and hugged her from back.

"1 minute." I said. She's smelling good.

"What are you trying to do?" She asked. "I'm trying to hug you." I answered.

"What?!" She yelled. "Shh. I'm tired of hearing you yell." I said.

Then I heard my front door opened. I saw Yoongi hyung and Nayeon.

"I don't expect you guys in that position." Nayeon said.

Yoongi hyung held her hand. "Jagiya, I think we better leave this lovebirds." Yoongi hyung pouted.

I let her go. "Here is your kimchi." She said as she hand me the plate.

I looked at her face. She's blushing! "Why do you guys here?" I asked.

"We're here because your mom told us that you guys alone here." Nayeon said.

"Want some kimchi?" Dahyun asked. "Nevermind. We're full already." Yoongi hyung replied.

"Okay." Dahyun mumbled.

After 30 minutes..

"Goodbye hyung!" I yelled. "Yeah, goodbye Mochi." He replied.

"Don't do anything stupid okay? Behave yourselves." Nayeon said while giggling.

"Yah, unnie!" Dahyun yelled. "Okay. Mianhei." Nayeon said.

After they get back home, Dahyun goes to her room. "I'm sleepy. Don't disturb me." She said as she shutted her room door.

"Good night pretty girl." I said.

"Who is the pretty girl?" Someone asked. I saw my parents. "No one. Good night eomma, appa!" I said as I run to my room.

I lay on my bed and drifted to sleep.

A/N

Hahaha! Poor Jimin!

Vote
Comment
Share

Love,
Authornim