Chapter 13

~ Dahyun POV ~

Huh.. He think that I can forgive him this fast? No way! I'm not gonna forgive him. He hurted me!

Suddenly, I thought an idea. I will ignore him and make him jealous.

I called Jackson oppa and told him the plan. Luckily, he willingly help me with me this plan.

Just wait Jimin. You will pay it.

Next day..

I wore a sleeveless white tee, checkered red shirt, black jeans, black converse and black beanie.

For my greyish hair, I just let it flow down.

I went to school early. Suddenly, I found Jackson with Mark and Bambam.

"Hye guys!" I greeted them. "Hey Hyun!" They replied. Mark and Jackson are my childhood friends. Sometimes, they called me Hyun.

"Are you ready for the plan, Ji?" I called him Ji since his chinese name is Wang Ji Er (I'm not sure. I just saw it in youtube).

"Of course!" He replied. We walked together and I spotted Jimin at his locker.

I gave Jackson signal and he nodded. 1... 2... 3.. Go!

"Oppa, I can't sleep last night." I said loudly but not too loud. Just enough to catch Jimin's attention.

I saw Jimin turning his head to us. I put both of my hands on Jackson's neck.

"Why?" He asked cutely. "I can't help but think about you." I pouted.

"Awww.. Is my baby already miss me?" He asked teasingly.

Ewww.. Seriously, Ji? Baby?

I nodded cutely.

I heard someone slammed his/her locker door. I turn to see Jimin with REALLY MAD expression.

He walked away leaving me and Jackson.

I high fived (?) my hand with Jackson. "Thanks, Ji. I really appriciate it." I said.

"It's okay. We're friends right, Hyun." He replied kindly. "Well I should go now." He said as he bid his hand goodbye.

I walked to my class alone. When I enter the class, I saw Jimin with UNHAPPY expression.

I just shrugged it off and sat on my seat. The teacher came and we started the lesson.

Urgh.. Chemistry.

Skip..
Recess..

I walked alone to the canteen. Nayeon unnie and her friends already there waiting for me.

Suddenly, someone pulled my hand and harshly pinned me to the store room.

It was dark. Not really dark. Still I can't see the person's face.

"You make me feel UNHAPPY, kitten." the person said.

That voice is like........

JIMIN!

"Jimin! What are you doing?!" I whispered.

"I'm just claiming what's mine." He said. From the light outside, I can see that his eyes were full of lust and anger.

He bit my neck and make a hickey. I shut my mouth as it was painful but pleasurable.

"J-jimin~" I tried to stop him but he was too strong. I tried to push his chest but he grabbed my hand and pinned it on my head.

"Just let me do it." He whispered. I closed my eyes and I let out quiet moan.

Jimin smirked as he bit me harder. "Oh~" I moaned.

Crazy d***head!

About 10 minutes of hickeys and moaning, he stopped. "Just consider this as a reminder. I have mark what's mine. Be careful, kitten." He said as he went out.

I was shooked. I ran to the girls restroom and looked at the hickeys.

Damn! Too many hickeys! This bastard! I hated it but I love it. Urgh! It's too complicated!

A/N

Hey guys! I've receive many comments that asked me to update. Sorry. I was too lazy and busy to update.

I'm not going to put ANY smut. Just some 15+ but not SMUT. I'm underage to do it.

So, please vote it and love it. Sorry if I can't fullfill your requests.

Love,
Authornim