Chapter 18

~ Dahyun POV ~

"Jagiya! Be careful! You might slipped!" Jimin said. Aishh this man, he's overprotective.

"Relax, Chim. I'm just 3 months pregnant. I'm fine." I said as I walkef downstairs.

"Aniyo! You might slipped and fell!" Jimin said as he held my hand overprotectively.

I sighed. I sat on the sofa as Jimin sat beside me. "Oppa, I'm fine. You shouldn't take care of me this protective." I said.

"I'm just excited because it's our first baby." He mumbled. "Me too. Don't be overprotective again, okay?" I said.

He nodded.

Wanna know how Jimin survived from the wedding tragedy?

Flashback

"JIMIN!" I yelled. He's surrounded with pool of blood. "Jin! Call the ambulance, NOW!" I yelled.

"Oppa, don't leave me, please!" I said. He smiled weakly. "I-I will al-lways be i-in your h-heart." He said.

The ambulance arrived and they put Jimin on the trolley (?). I followed them to the hospital.

"Please don't leave me." I whimpered.

Skip..
At the hospital..

"Where's Park Jimin's family?" The doctor asked. Eomma, appa and I stood up.

"Well, he's fine. We manage to get the bullet from his chest and surprisingly, the bullet didn't get through his lungs." The doctor explained.

We sighed in relieve.

"When can we meet him?" I asked. "He's still unconcious but you can meet him now, Mrs. Park." The doctor smiled.

He thought I've already married to Jimin since I still wore my wedding dress.

"Thank you, doctor." Eomma said. He smiled and walked away. "You should go in first. He need you." Appa said smiling.

I nodded. I walked to his ward and opened the door. There he is, unconcious.

"Jiminie." I whispered as I sat on the chair. "You won't leave me, right? You will always be with me, right? Please wake up now." I said in the verge of crying.

I hugged his body as I cried. Then I felt something. I felt someone embrancing me. I pull away from the hug as I saw Jimin smiling.

"Chim!" I said. I hugged him. "Sweetie, I can't breathe." He said. I quickly pull away from him.

"I thought you will leave me." I said. "I have said that I won't leave you." Jimin said.

"I love you so much." I said.

"I love you too." He said smiling.

"Should we continue the marriage?" Someone asked. I turned to see BTS, Twice, our parents and the priest.

I smiled and nodded.

(Skip the priest's dialouge)

"Do you, Kim Dahyun, take Park Jimin as your wedded husband, to take care of him in sickness and health, rich and poor?"

"I do."

"Do you, Park Jimin, take Kim Dahyun as your wedded wife, to take care of her in sickness and health, rich and poor?"

"I do."

"Then, I pronounce you as husband and wife. You may kiss." The priest said.

I leaned towards Jimin as we kissed. The others clapped happily.

Jimin and I smiled.

-------------------------------------------
End of flashback

"What should we name the baby?" Jimin asked. I think.

Think..

Think..

"For girl maybe it's Park Minyoung." I said.

"And for boy maybe it's Park Jihoon." Jimin said happily.

(Not Jihoon Wanna One guys..)

I smiled as I rubbed my belly.

Skip..
Three years later..

"Minyoung, Jihoon! Don't run!" I said. I gave birth to twins which is Minyoung and Jihoon.

"Mianhae, eomma!" Both of them said. I smiled as they run towards me. They hugged me as I hugged them back.

We're at the park. Jimin asked me to wait here since he will finish his work shortly.

"Boo!"

"Ahh!" The kids and I screamed. I looked behind to see Jimin. "Yah! You scare me!" I said.

"Appa!" The kids squealed. "Mianhae, jagiya." Jimin said as he hugged the kids and I.

"How's my sunshines?" He asked. "We're okay!" Minyoung saud as Jihoon nodded virgously.

"I'm fine. Just tired with this whole pregnancy." I said. Yes, I pregnant again. And I'm 7 months now. It's a girl.

"Aww, poor my jagiya." Jimin said. I smiled.

"I love you, Kim Dahyun a.k.a. Mrs. Park." Jimin said.

"I love you too Mr. Park." I said.

The kids 'ewww'ed. We laughed happily as a family.

By the way, Nayeon unnie and Yoongi oppa already married one year ago and Nayeon unnie is pregnant 4 months.

All of us is a happy family.

I love you, Mr. Bad Boy.

The End

A/N
Official ending of Mr. Bad Boy. Please read my stories and vote for it!

Love you,
Authornim,
Haneul

Mr. Bad Boy ✔On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara