Chapter 10

~ Dahyun POV ~

I woke up to see I'm in Jimin's bedroom.

'What happened?' I thought as I felt anxious.

"Don't worry. You just passed out on my bed. I didn't do anything to you." I looked at the bedroom door and saw Jimin.

"You're not joking right?" I asked. He shook his head. "I slept on the couch." He said as he get into the bathroom.

I get out of the bed. Then I looked at my clothes.

"Massive 'You Got No Jams' shirt?" I asked.

"How the hell I wore this shirt?" I asked myself

Thinking...

My eyes widen.

"Jimin! You change my outfit aren't you?!" I yelled.

"Yeah! It's my shirt. I just can change you shirt because my pants are too big for you!" He yelled from the bathroom.

"Oh and.. You wore a sexy red lace undergarments." He said.

My eyes widen again.

"You pervert!" I yelled. I run into my bedroom.

Then I saw Nayeon unnie and Yoongi oppa, on the bed.

Keep yourself innocent guys. They're not doing anything!

I shooked them up. "Hey unnie, oppa! Wake up!"

"What?" Nayeon unnie groaned.

"I need to use my bedroom!" I said. "Oh! We passed out on your bed?" She asked.

I nodded. "Mian. I thought it is the guest room." Nayeon unnie said.

She shook Yoongi oppa.

The both of the get out from my bedroom.

Finally.

I bath and wore this outfit.

Thank god it's Saturday. I glance at the clock.

10.45 am

I go downstairs to see eomma, appa, and the pervert watching a movie.

Suicide Squad.

"Morning, Hyunnie!" Eomma greeted me. "Morning eomma, appa, OPPA. Where's Nay unnie and Yoongi oppa?" I asked.

"The both of them already leave." Appa said.

"Okay. Hmm.. I'll go out for a while." I said. "Where to?" Eomma asked. "To Mrs. Im's cafe." I replied. "What a surprise! Jimin also going the same way!" Eomma said.

"So, Hyun, take a ride with him." Appa said. I widened my eyes. "Kaja, lil sis!" Jimin said as he pulled me towards his car.

The car situation is dead silence. No one talks, except for the radio for sure.

Suddenly, the radio track plays my favourite song. Back To You from Bebe Rexha and Louis Tomlinson.

I squealed.

After the song ends, Jimin looked at me with opened mouth.

"You have a very beautiful voice!" He exclaimed. I blushed. "Thanks, pervert." I said.

He laughed. "Still not forgetting the scene?" He asked mischiviously.

"Of course no! I'm embarassed you know!" I exclaimed. "Don't worry. We're siblings, right?" He asked.

"Yeah.. Sibling.. Step siblings, okay?!" I exclaimed again. "Hey hey.. Calm down okay.. Geez, girl.. You likes to scream." Jimin said annoyed.

"Huh!" Dahyun sighed. Silence again..

"Here we are." Jimin said as soon as they arrive. "Thanks for the ride." Dahyun said as she smiles. Then, she get out of the car.

~ Jimin POV ~

"Thanks for the ride." She said as she smiles. Then, she get out of the car.

"Cute." I said. Then, I widen my eyes.

"What Jiminie? Don't say that you likes her!" I said to myself.

I shook my head as I continue drove the car.

A/N

Hey hey! Long time no see! Sorry guys! I'm out of idea :'(

By the way, do Jimin reaaally likes Dahyun? Hmmm

Love,
Authornim