Chapter 1

To the people who were personally directed to this fic by the author himself (you know who you are): Y'all are in for a wild ride. Completely unedited, written in 2018. Good luck lol.

To anyone just browsing Wattpad who happened upon this fic: enjoy my good pal. If you bear with us, you'll see Heelys at some point. 

Chat Noir and Ladybug helped Mireille up from her squatting position, making sure that the akuma hadn't negatively affected her in any way that would be permanent. "Thank you so much, Ladybug. I don't know what I would've done without your help. And you too, Chat Noir!"

"We're just doing our jobs, miss." Ladybug stated.

"Pound it!" Ladybug and Chat Noir did their signature fist bump.

"One moment, M'Lady," Chat said, running off. He returned with a red rose held delicately in his hand, bending down on one knee to present it to her as though he were proposing to her.

"Chat, I shouldn't-" Ladybug started.

"Please? It'll remind you of me whenever you see it. So you'll never feel lonely." Chat pleaded with his eyes, trying and succeeding to make himself look more vulnerable and innocent.

"Oh, alright..." On further inspection, the rose seemed to have only one major deformity: a large dark paw-print shape on one of its petals. He meant it literally. She would never be able to look at this rose without thinking about him. Her earrings chirped, startling her into reality. Ladybug looked at her yo-yo. The time was 11:57 pm.

"I'd better go, Chat. See you tomorrow for patrol. Bug out!" She left, swinging through the town to who knows where.

Chat Noir watched Ladybug go sadly, knowing that the next time he would see her would be tomorrow. He came to his senses, realizing that if Ladybug was transforming back now, it wouldn't be long before he would too.

Chat began to look for a good place to hide and transform back, noticing that the best choice would be the room on top of the Eiffel Tower. No one could be stupid enough to be there at this time of night. He headed over, and as soon as he was inside, he transformed back into Adrien Agreste.

Suddenly, there was a loud strangled scream from behind him, then a loud thump. Adrien turned around to see none other than Chloé Bourgeois, unconscious on the ground.