"agree on what baby?.I can tell he was confused because he call me baby when he really one know something and call me tori when he want me to hurry up,when he mad and when he say he love me.

"Ill tell you when we get in the car."

we continued shopping all that was in this basket was pink and hello kitty. ill have to go to the mall to get her some jordans shoes and outfits.

some girl walked by mugging me while king was helping me get something I couldn't reach. she kept looking at me while she was walking she aint pay attention to what was infront of her and she ended up falling i burst into laughter.

"Who you laughing at?".king asked.

"Her."I said pointing to the girl.

"Brianna?"he asked I swear dude know all the girls.

King

"Brianna?". I asked. brianna was my first love at least I thought she was but tori actually is. we were together for about a year and half until she cheated on me,then she claimed that I was the father of her baby when I know for a fact it wasn't mine because I didn't even give her none in a months. so she cried and cried and cried and said I don't know who the father is. so I gave her another chance for the sake of the baby even though it wasn't mine,so she had the baby and she was beautiful,few months later I went to the trap came back home and went straight to the baby's room and saw the most terrible sight brianna had a bloody knife in her hand and there laid a lifeless baby Madison,she said that I was spending to much time with madi and wasn't spending anytime with her. like bitch did you seriously kill a baby over a man you so call loved. I called the police on her and to see that she standing right here don't make any sense.

"King I see YOU got another baby on the way".

"why she putting so much emphasis on you? king you got another baby?.

tori asked calmly see this is something I can deal with any other girl that I would've been with will go ghetto.

"because.....know what ill tell you later long story. "

"Oh ok".she said looking at some more clothes.

"So king who is she?."

"brianna she is my wife,and what gives you the right to talk to me?.your ass should be in jail. "

"So you married now to that.? oh and lets just say Someone owed me a favor. "

"Number 1 she is not a that she is a person just like you. Number 2 you a sick ass person how you kill your baby for a man who wasn't giving you attention. ?".

"Boy I ain't even worried about that ugly ass baby,wish I never had her I regret having her should've got an abortion,I thought she would've brought us closer together,I thank you for taking care of her even though she wasn't yours."

Tori

I know this bitch ain't say what I think she just said. my nosey ass was all up in they conversation. At this point king was breathing hard and his fists was balled up. I went up to him and  hugged him.

"yea king let your bitch take care of you. "now she bout to get fussed out she lucky I cant fight.

"Listen here brihoena don't keep calling me out of my name its Keri. "im not telling her my real name she might plan something."I don't respect how you talking to my man I don't know what history y'all two  had all I know is that you killed your own baby just because king wasn't giving you any attention."

"listen here baby girl I don't care OK just don't be up in our busi-she got cut off by her phone ringing.

hello?....yes baby....ill be there in a few....Darwin whats all that noise?

The hospital or trap?....oh ok....love you too..

so she is with Darwin the man from the hospital?.

"Look Brianna I don't want any stress or problems so ima just pretend like this never happened. you to king so calm down the baby is in a better place playing around making friends. so brianna are you willing to do that. "

"uh you lucky you nice and calm. And not ghetto like these other hoes. I like you wanna hang sometimes?.

Got what I wanted. but when my baby coming keshawn going to be far away from her wont be killing my princess.

"Thank god and yes we can hang out whats your number?." she gave me her number and me and king payed for the stuff and left.

King

"so what was that back there?."

"Baby its all part of my plan,im guessing darwin the doctor is her boyfriend. But I still gotta lay this plan out or else it would back fire. "

"Good thinking. im sorry about what happened she killed an innocent little girl and doesn't even regret it. that baby wasn't even close to ugly she was an angel. ". I was about to cry.

"King its ok remember what I told you ok."

"Tori you know I thank god for meeting you,a nigga cant just grab a girl like you off the side walk,they have to search,but you just came to me I wasn't even searching I love you girl." I rapped and then sang.

"aww baby that's so sweet".we made it to the house and she said something I never heard before not even with brianna.

"King baby lets make love.

"so that means leave the bags In the car?"

"No shit."

"Dont get slick"

"Dont get slapped"