I looked around, realising Natasha was no longer next to me. I stumbled forward, looking around for her.

"Shit!" I swore and ducked behind someone as I saw Aiden. Even drunk, I knew I couldn't let Aiden see me or he'd know I lied to him about not being able to go to the movies with him. I had no idea he was going to be here.

I kept walking and ducking behind people so that Aiden wouldn't see me. Suddenly I bumped into someone.

"Sorry," I mumbled without looking at the person and was about to walk away when the person spoke.

"Leah?" My head snapped up at the sound of the voice.

"Tyde?"

"Hey, what are you doing here?" He frowned.

"Having some fun," I giggled.

"Are you drunk?"

"No."

"Leah, how many drinks did you have?" He sighed.

"Why do you care? You hate me," I said remembering what he had said after we kissed.

"I don't hate you, I could never hate you," he admitted and I giggled.

"I think I need to take you upstairs away from all the alcohol," he said.

"No! You can't tell me what to do!"

"Leah."

"Tyde," I said and crossed my arms, trying to look intimidating.

Tydes POV:

Leah was drunk and I needed to get her away from the alcohol and all the people.

She couldn't even stand herself up properly, I didn't want her falling and it being my fault.

"If you're trying to intimidate me it's not working," I said but couldn't help but notice how cute she looked trying to be intimidating. Wait what?

"You're so annoying!" She stomped her foot like a child and I smiled.

"You really need to get upstairs."

"Fine," she said and I grabbed her hand, leading her upstairs.

I found an empty room and pulled her in, locking the door behind us. She sat on the bed.

"You look hot today Tydey," she said.

"What did you just call me?"

"Tydey," she giggled.

"Hey I'm gonna get you some water. Stay here okay?" I told her.

"What if I don't want to," she said and I shook my head. Even when she was drunk she was still stubborn.

"Stay here. I'm serious."

"Okayyy," she dragged out the word.

I walked out of the room and closed the door behind me, hoping she wouldn't leave. I didn't know why but I felt like I had to look after her.

I quickly got a glass of water and walked back up to the room to find her laying on the bed.

"You listened to me."

"I'm a good girl." She said innocently.

I laughed and handed her the water which she gulped in seconds.

It was silent for a couple of minutes before she spoke up.

"Why didn't you want me to tell anyone?" She asked.

"What?" I frowned.

"When we kissed you told me not to tell anyone."

"I didn't mean to kiss you I don't know why I did it..." I looked away. I still couldn't believe I had kissed her. Stupid.

"But I liked it."

I turned to face her as she said this. She probably didn't mean it. She was drunk.

"I think I should take you home," I said.

"No! I'm having fun," she protested.

"You're drunk and you need to go home and sleep."

"Can you kiss me again?" She asked innocently, completely changing the subject.

"No Leah."

"Please Tyde," she pleaded.

Should I kiss her? She won't remember anything tomorrow.

"If I kiss you, will you let me take you home?"

I know I shouldn't but I know she won't let it go unless I do.

She nodded. I sighed and leaned forward, pressing my lips to hers. I felt guilt deep down. I knew that if she was sober she wouldn't want me to kiss her so I felt like I was taking advantage of her.

I kiss girls all the time so why is it such a big deal if I kiss Leah?

I pulled away when the kiss started getting heated. "Okay come on. Let's go find Natasha and ill take you two home."

She didn't reply but leaned in and kissed me. Our lips moved in sync again and she started unbuttoning my shirt.

I quickly pulled away. "What are you doing?"

"I want to," she replied and connected out lips once again. She removed my shirt.

What the hell was happening? I couldn't take advantage of her while she was drunk.

She moved her hands down and unzipped my jeans.

I pushed her away. "Leah stop."

"Tyde please," she whined.

I don't want to take advantage of her, I know that's wrong and that she'd kill me if I did but she's the one asking for it.