XVIII 🌹

Youngsters Oppressed, Leaders Gone Insane, Heartache is the Biggest Conflict

Anger.

Hatred.

Destruction.

"Taehyung! Stop it!"

The wise yet nerve wrecked voice of Jin called out to the younger vampire as the latter stomped angrily towards the church which centered the village they called home, his whole brain was only settled on one thing, figuring out who the hell had caused his bride, the bride he cherished, cared for and loved, this immense pain and unsettlement. He still recalled the way the young bride woke up, unsure of her surroundings, like a lost soul who had recently dipped its toe into the sea of death; completely uncertain.

The young blonde vampire cared not for anything else, to him, the one thing that mattered was to punish those who dared touch his loved ones, and that woman, Kim Il-Ri, deserved severe treatment for what she'd done to his bride, her and that reckless harlot Troian, as well as his mother, but unfortunately, that woman had already been taken by the poisonous grip of death, and there was nothing he could do about it. The other two, though, they were going to get the torture, torture which reflected the barbarous treatment they'd administrated to his love, to me.

A strong, wielding and forceful arm roughly grabbed at Taehyung's arm, and he needn't know who it was, he recognized the force, the strength, and the caring but firm grip. Jungkook looked at the back of Taehyung's head with a look of worry, shielded away from one's eye by the expression of carelessness that he always wore, perhaps as a mask to protect his frail heart.

"Hyung," He spoke up, his voice lacking creakiness and weakness that each of the other five boys expressed, it was clear and firm, grasping at Taehyung's attention. The latter, seemingly didn't care, choosing to try and shrug the younger vampire's grip away, but despite his trials, it was a failure.

"Let me go, Jungkook-ah," With a groan, he whispered out the words in an aggressive yet obviously broken tone, and Jungkook simply sighed, pulling him forward to him, allowing the two vampires to face each other.

"It's not worth it, Hyung, not now, you're far too weak, we should be taking care of (Y/N)-ah," The youngest of the two spoke up, rationality lacing his voice despite his obvious shakiness at the eldest's tear-filled lilac eyes. 

The blonde bit his lip, attempting once more to pull away from the youngest's strengthening grip, which made the youngest of the two simply sigh nonchalantly, the concern in his eyes obvious in the swelling redness and the sheer coating of diamond worthy teardrops; his eyes glistened in the dim growing sunlight, his strength level loosening the more he acknowledged his Hyung, and role model, falling apart before his tearing eyes.

With a simple pull of his arm, the youngest wrapped the eldest in a warm brotherly hug, his own hurt and sadness catching up to him as he settled onto his Hyung's arm, a Hyung who was now weeping so openly; tears staining his beautiful cheeks with a trail of crystal clear ache and heartbreak, he held on to the youngest, allowing himself to let go of the support he tried to lean on, the support of revenge and anger, dispatching it in a fresh coat of tragedy and pure unfiltered unhappiness.

A certain short vampire's heart spasmed at the sight before he rushed towards his brother, the brother with whom he had shared laughter, sadness, tragedy, heartbreak, everything, and it didn't take him long to wrap his arms around his back, providing him with a second source of comfort. Taehyung needn't see, he knew who the overwhelming warmth and concern radiated from, he recognized the petite yet soothing hands, he knew the fluffy mass of hair belonged to none other than his brother, the brother who had stood by him through thick and thin, a brother who had never let his siblings go, a cousin who had never let the others go, a son who had never let his mother go, and a human who had never given up on his nature.