Amnesia (Sasuke Love Story) Chapter 7

Serenity woke up with a huge smile on her face and it was thanks to the very self-centered boy now in the tent near here. She laughed inwardly at Sasuke, he was so cute, and she flushed at the fact that they were both naked in the lake last night. Their bare wet bodies pressed tightly against each others, which in response caused a tingling sensation to run down to her core. She can't believe that they hadn't done anything. And admitting it to herself, now that Sasuke is not able to her thoughts he does in fact cause her to be horny but he now doesn't have to be even near her for that to happen.

"Morning Ren," Sakura greeted groggily wiping away the sleep from her eyes. "How was your little dip in the lake? Was it cold?"

Serenity tried hard not to blush at her question even though she knew that Sakura couldn't know that Sasuke was naked with her in the lake. "Oh no it was quite hot if I do say so myself," she giggled at her own joke.

Sakura raised a questioning eyebrow, but dropped it and they both began getting dressed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Finished dressing the two girls left their tent and saw that the boys were already packed and ready to go. Serenity looked at Sasuke who smirked at her, she blushed again at his facial expression, and she then looked at Naruto who flashed a knowing grin at her, which caused her to glare at him. Idiot, he probably was spying on them. He just laughed at her glare and began following after Kakashi and Sakura who started walking away. As she followed Tomo came up beside her she groaned quietly hoping that he wouldn't talk to her after Naruto's little talk.

"Don't worry Ren if I may call you that...," he paused, "I am very sorry about what happened yesterday night I didn't mean to make you nervous it's just that I don't know...., do you think your friend Sakura would be interested in me?" he blurted out.

She laughed at his nervousness; they both stopped as the others kept walking. "Yeah, in fact I think she'd be very interested, I'm happy that you like Sakura but if you mess with her I will personally kick your ass for her no matter what my mission is. Okay?" He smiled and nodded in gratitude.

Ren and Tomo began jogging back towards the others. Sasuke looked at her and then at Tomo. Sasuke oh so subtly pushed Tomo out of the way to stand beside her.

"Nice babe," she laughed shaking her head at her jealous boyfriend.

"Hmph, what were you two talking about?" he grumbled, looking at the back of Tomo's long blonde hair with daggers in his eyes.

"Oh chill Sasuke," she giggled, "He was just telling me about how he has a little crush on Sakura, but the weird thing is last night she told me about how she likes him.... Kinda weird huh," she mumbled the last part to herself.

"Sakura likes... Tomo," she saw as he glanced at Sakura who was now arguing with Naruto over something that he said.

"Is that a problem?" Serenity asked weary of his expression

"No... of course not it's just that I'm glad she doesn't like me like that anymore...," he looked away from Ren's glance.

Okay, she could be just imagining it but it almost sounded as if he was a little disappointed. Hmm... But deciding not to delve into that, they continued walking.

***

"Hey Tomo, what's you're country like?" Sakura asked the beautiful blonde next to her.

Okay this was finally her chance to talk to him and maybe get to know him a little more. Hopefully by the end of the trip, so romance might pop up. Tomo looked at her and smiled warmly. Oh my gosh he looked at me and smiled. Eeep!!