I still couldn't understand what the deal between the brothers in this family was. I cleared my head when I heard a cough, Jimin was clutching a small stack of papers that he directed my way.

"Jin-Hyung told me to give these to you," He spoke, his previous eagerness all gone, replaced by a more mature and gentle persona. It was hard to tell who they really were, all of them because they were constantly trying to build up some type of... reputation? Probably because they were vampires.

I took the papers and flipped through them, stopping at the one that explained my schedule, I took a look at it and noticed I had a free night period, which meant I wouldn't start my classes 'til half past midnight. Honestly, it was a relief, I might've told Jin I would skip school with complete confidence, but that was one of the few things I didn't want to do, I had gotten into college on scholarship and in all honesty, I did not want to screw it up.

Jimin seemed to notice and he grinned. "I have a free period now as well, let's hang out!" He declared and I rose my eyebrows. I could've refused, he was a vampire, he had bitten me, but I had also kissed his cousin, who was also a vampire, and that with the full conscience that he could've bitten me as well, so refusing seemed like the hypocritical choice, even so, I shook my head towards him and he frowned.

"It's because I bit you, isn't it?" I was about to shake my head. In all honesty, I didn't want to hang out with him not because he had bitten me, but because I was still shaken up from what had happened with... 'him'. I wanted time to myself, in order to reorganize my thoughts and feelings; but Jimin hadn't even listened to what I had to say before he started apologizing, his words mashing into incoherent sentences and I couldn't help but chuckle, catching him off guard.

"Yah!" He shouted out, his cheeks obviously pink, despite the dim lighting around us. I smiled as I rubbed my forearm, "Let's just go," I stated, turning on my heel as I started to walk one more time. At first, I was walking on my own, that is until I heard fast footsteps that quickly caught onto mine and a soft hand grabbed my own.

"Wait up." He declared, the previous childishness that laced his voice mere seconds ago had completely disappeared, only to be replaced with huskiness and slight neediness. Eventually, his hand left mine as he started to walk, taking long strides, but I managed to catch up.

"Where are we going?" I asked and he shrugged, "Probably somewhere by Greek row, so we can actually sit down, it's so unfair that only they get to have benches," He declared, rubbing his head and I found myself unconsciously smiling at his childish behavior; if some people were to do it, it would've been annoying, and yet, here I was, grinning like a Cheshire cat as he spoke about how the other parts of campus deserved benches as much as sororities and fraternities did. It was a sight really, seeing a grown man get all serious about benches.

After a short while, we had found a stone bench and I was the first one to take a seat, setting my bag aside as I looked around me. We were facing a large and Greek structured house, with flights of stairs a bit everywhere. The letters '𝚫ΩΧ' carved into one of the walls, it was pretty clean for a frat house. I was still looking around when I caught Jimin's gaze and he turned away, pretending he wasn't looking at me and I rose my eyebrows before smiling, he truly was sweet, even if he was remotely dangerous.

They all were, but the more time I spent with them, I learned to see that they were more human than I ever thought they could be. Despite their glass sharp canines and pale complexions, their humanity, their human qualities and flaws shone through brightly. Perhaps it blinded the other brides, but it didn't blind me, it helped me see them for their true selves, I saw them for their personalities, not their nature. I was still scared, mind you, but my fear had lessened; I wondered if the previous encounter with 'him' had to do anything with that.