chapter 26 (guilty)

Start from the beginning

He brought two dishes and placed, I took the glasses and poured water into it.. He was back with two cups of hot coffee..

It's aroma yes, "coffee" it's a refreshing one to start a day..

Here have your coffee ☕darling, I took the cup from him, "thank you" Husband..

My pleasure, dear..
He too took his seat and I was about to serve him but as usual he made me stop and I just nodded..

He put 2 dosa in my plate and added chutney..I just licked a little as it was tempting and it tasted yummm.

Wow!! dhaksh I don't know you were good in cooking!

Yes, I got habituated when I used to stay in room during my college days..

Ohh, then I guess I'll get day off once a week..

Oh now you want me to cook for you.. But on one condition, you must promise me that you'll stay here helping me..

K that's not an issue I'll for sure.

He was smiling wickedly, but why ❓

Why are you smiling like that? I'll get some gratitude from you I guess,he got from his seat and ummah gave a small kiss near to my lips..

I smiled a lil..

We finished the breakfast together and I helped him in placing back everything..

I was about to turn but I was blocked at the counter of kitchen with his hands on either side..

Dh- dhaksh?

Hmm, let me get something in favor of the breakfast.. Wifey..

You already got one just before few minutes, and you- you shouldn't behave like this..

I know I too have sister, and she used to cry when she was small due to pain.. You women are great bearing everything for giving birth.. You are the precious one that we sometimes don't think your suffering and needs..

I promise I'll be the best husband and a great father to our children dear..

I got shy for what he said, our children..

He lifted my chin and placed a long kiss on my forehead..

Take care dear if you have any problem don't hesitate to call me, I nodded and he ran his hand over my jawline and gave a peck on my lips..

I was feeling very guilty for telling him I was sick..

He hugged me before going to office and I returned the hug with same love he just showed in this hug how much I mean to him and as well as he means a lot to me...

He took back and cupped my cheeks, take care my love, I nodded you too drive safe, I pulled him a little to bend and kissed his cheek ,a bright smile appeared on his face..

Bye, bye bye..

I locked the door and sat in the living room..

I was restless thinking what I'm doing to my married life!

Is promise important than my marriage?

I was lying on the sofa and just then I got the call..

I took the phone and it's none other than my mom..

Hello mom!
Hi my dear how are you?

Mom I miss you so much, mom saying that I started crying.. I was crying becoz i was feeling very low as I lied to my husband and moreover missing my mom i want someone right now, and no one in the world can be best comforter than mom..