Mr. Mathers' Good Morning

I woke up to the feel of soft lips on my chest. For a moment, I thought was dreaming. When the warm woman in my arms shifted a little and sucked slightly just above my right nipple, I realized that I may be dreaming, but that I was also wide awake.

I looked down to find D kissing my chest, her hair spread behind her over one of my arms as one of her hands traced my torso. I didn't dare move. Well, I didn't dare move anything I had control over, I noted with frustration as my cock came to life against her. So much for pretending to be asleep while she did this.

"Good morning, Em." She said against my skin, calm as fuck as if she weren't doing exactly what I'd been hoping she'd do for months. Her voice was a little raspy from sleep, giving it that sexy bedroom sound that just made me all the more raring to go. I uttered a sound, though it wasn't English and it was more of a throat noise than anything near actual words.

D looked up from her position and into my eyes, her own a deep blue. I swallowed as I realized that was the color they turned when she was aroused. I needed to see a lot more of that. She licked her lips slightly as she ran her hand over me.

"Do we need to talk about this, before we continue?" She asked and, as much as I considered the alternative, I nodded. I shifted her, moving so that I was half over her as she leaned back into the bed while I stared into the dark pools.

"I don't want to fuck up." I admitted and D nodded, raising a hand to my neck.

"I can quit." She offered. "It would clean up a lot of the complications." She said quietly and I shook my head as her palm came up to cup my face.

"Then I wouldn't see you." I said, not liking the idea. She smiled and shook her head.

"You would. You'd just see me after I was done at a new job, rather than at this one." She responded and I nodded, considering the possibilities.

"I never meant for you to quit." I muttered, frowning at myself. Her fingers came up between my brows and pushed, trying to get me to stop.

"Well, I'd rather quit and find out where this goes than not and always wonder." She replied and I looked back at her.

"Are you sure?  There're other solutions." I said and she shook her head.

"None that I like. This is cleaner." She said. "Assuming, that is, that you want this?" Her eyes started to cloud a little as she considered the idea that I didn't. "I assumed when I woke up this way that you felt the same, but maybe I was wrong?" She asked.

I bent down, kissing the spot near her neck that I'd been eyeing for months, and whispered against her skin.

"I've been wanting you since we met." I admitted, tasting her skin with my tongue. She arched to me, her arms pulling me closer as I did.

"Then consider me resigned." She said, her voice turning needy as I continued. I smiled, nipping at her skin before soothing it with my lips.

My hands strayed to her waist near the soft, lavender fabric that had tortured me last night. I squeezed her as I pushed my hips into her, rocking my cock against her. One of her legs came up so that her knee was at my side, allowing me to settle in between her thighs closer.

I continued to suck and bite on her neck as my hands slipped under her sweater. I found fabric matching the softness of her panties encasing her breasts and I moved the thumb of my left over her nipple as my weight shifted to my right forearm.

D's breathing hitched as I teased her, the sound a clear sign that I was pleasing her. I shifted back and tugged at her sweater, watching as she lifted. She allowed me to pull it over her head and I tossed it aside, my eyes trained on her body beneath me.

She was so damn beautiful that my stomach flipped a little as I looked at her. I bent down, tracing a line across the top of her bra with my tongue as my hand slipped behind her back to unclasp it.  When I'd freed it, she moved to take it off and I was struck once more. D had a beauty mark about half an inch from her right nipple and I'd found my new favorite spot on her. I crashed down to her, needing to taste that spot, to love it, while my hands continued to squeeze and fondle her.

D was a little restricted by the split on the one hand, but her other ran over the muscles of my back and sides as I focused on her breasts. She squirmed under the attention of my tongue until I slipped my left hand under the hem of her panties and stroked her - at which point, she sucked in air and began to writhe against me. D's body came alive in my hands, her movements fluid but touched with a frantic need, as I slipped a finger inside of her.

"Fuck, baby. You're going to destroy me." I groaned against her, feeling her muscles contract against my middle finger as my thumb rolled circles over her clit.

D's arousal was coating my fingers as her labored breaths turned to moans. I sucked hard on her nipple as I moved my hand faster and she gripped my wrist as she arched into me.

"God, yes, Em!" She cried, her body winding tight with the tension as she got closer and closer to climax. Her mouth was parted and her eyes a deep, dark blue as I moved my thumb faster and curled my middle finger up toward her stomach. She arched more and moaned, her thighs shaking around my arm as she came.

I was harder than stone, desperate to feel what I'd just witnessed happen all around me. So, I moved away to shed the fabric barrier and rolled a condom on while I watched D slide her panties over her thighs and down her legs. She made to toss them aside and I grabbed them, placing them in the drawer in the side table. She looked at me as I climbed back over her and I nipped her ear as I whispered.

"I don't ever want to forget how you looked, saying my name and coming for me." I said as I bit her ear and slid into her.

I moaned my pleasure as I felt D all around me. Her body welcomed me and sucked me in, holding me firmly and then squeezing as she contracted. My head dropped to her neck as my forearms caged in her head.

"You feel so good," I said, my voice husky with passion.

I could feel her moving with me, our rhythm slow at first as I flexed inside of her and we relished every nerve-wracking second. When I started to move faster and harder, D's hand came up to my neck and gripped it as she spoke into my ear, her breath sending tingles straight to my cock.

"More, Em. Please, I need more." She begged, her hips thrusting against mine.

I couldn't deny her, not when my own body was craving the same, and so I started to beat into her like a drum, harder and faster.  The room filled with her moans and cries as I grunted and moaned my own pleasure. She started clenching around me and my body's instincts took over, my mind lost to ecstasy as I tipped over the edge of the world and cried her name.