𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

Start from the beginning

"Okay, listen, you're in shock. I need you to relax and tell me what you did, kid. From the start."

"Dean, we need her out of here. Michael could be coming," Cas called over to him. "Let me take her."

"No," he said sternly. Turning over to Bobby, Mary and Maggie, Dean pointed towards the door. "Head out. Find somewhere safe to hold up, all right? We got this."

"Dean, you don't have to," Bobby said. "I've dealt with this before. It was bound to happen."

"Bound to happen?" Sam asked in confusion as he had taken offense. "We don't know what happened. We deal with it our way. You guys should go. Get somewhere safe."

Mary had held onto Maggie as she reached for Bobby. Causing a fight was not wise with all ready so much on the line with Michael, and also Jack and Lucifer. Knowing they could handle Rose, she had pulled him along to get away before things could get any worse.

The moment they had left the room, Rose had taken a step closer, causing Dean to hold out his hand. "Hold it, kid. I trust you, I do, but I need to know who's blood that is and why you're covered in it first."

"I-I was calling Jack to come home," she stuttered out. "I went to Sam's room because I-I needed it." The craving had quickly became more evident as Rose looked to the blood on her hands.

"Needed what? Blood?" Dean questioned.

She nodded her head slowly. "She was waiting for me. Then she pulled out the blade and-and held it to my throat."

"Who? You have to tell me who."

"Constance," Rose whispered. "She stabbed me." Her brows furrowed as she recalled the events, only she had a look of disbelief. She wasn't hurt— she felt nothing for Constance and the more she went without blood, the less human she had felt. Emotions were replacing with nothingness.

Dean had looked her over and through all the blood, he had seen the stab wound deep in Rose's shoulder. He gave a nod of understanding. "I see that. Is this your blood all over you? Where's Constance?"

"It's not all mine," she said. "I pushed her down and I took the blade out and killed her. I-I couldn't stop." Her eyes had turned up to Dean's and she knew she had hurt him. "I don't feel anything. I-I don't even care anymore."

Slowly lowering his hand, Dean could no longer keep her away. She wasn't a danger and was only protecting herself. However, what she had done to Constance had made her the horror show he saw in front of him. He made his way towards her and held a hand to her wound to stop the bleeding. "Sam, bandages now."

Still unable to process what he was seeing and hearing, Sam felt frozen until Dean had called out his name. Reacting quickly, he had found bandages and rushed them over. "Dean," he whispered. "She can't be here."

Pressing the gauze onto the wound, Dean sent a look towards Sam. "You don't think I know that? And where's she supposed to go like this, huh? She needs us, Sam. We did this."

"Constance did it," she whispered.

"Hell yeah she did," Dean agreed quickly. After all, if she had never shown up, none of this would have happened. "Listen, kid, Michael is coming. You gotta snap out of it because if you're here when he gets here, we need you. He can't see you like this."