"Yeah sis moms kept your same room and we all have family dinners twice a week. Moms cooking has definitely gotten better since you've last been here." Justin smiles and talks like a maniac.

"And I can finally have a shopping buddy!" Sylvia smiles "The mall has really improved there are so many more stores now. I'm sure you'll love it and we can even go to the gym together!"

"Woah Sylvia I call taking Rosalinda to the gym you don't even work out you just like looking cute!" Yells Edward

"Well that's where I met Oakley so fight me Edward!" Sylvia yells getting in his face.

"How do you two even know if she works out?" questions Justin.

"Obviously she works out bro no way she would be able to pull off that dress if she didn't!" Sylvia yells. I laugh at that sentence I actually only go running but carrying around quadruplets definitely made me lose baby weight.

"You guys will all have plenty of time to hang out with Rosalinda she'll be here forever" my mom says smiling at me

Sighing I decide to finally speak up "Guys I would love to work out with the both of you if I actually worked out and I'm sorry but my life is in California. That's where my friends my jobs and my house is." That's also where my babies are but we're not at that point yet.

"Now listen here daughter.." my father says finally speaking up "I support you I always will but your family including me misses you and I want you to think if California is really the place for you?"

"Dad I like California...." I say but the truth is California has been hard lately but I don't want to leave Rachel.

"Are you sure Rosalinda?"

"Yes dad!"

"Are you positive?"

"Yes I am Dad..." I whisper before shouting "Fine your right I miss Oregon"

"Yay our daughters staying yay!" My mom says enthusiastically.

"Yay our sisters staying Justin did you hear that!" Edward yells shaking Justin

"Yes I did hear that and I would have been able to hear better if you WEREN'T SCREAMING IN MY HEAR!! Justin bellows out "AND STOP SHAKING ME!!!"

I burst out laughing at my weird brothers before I take a deep breath and start freaking out "If I move here where am I going to work? Where am I going to live? How am I going to move everything out here! How am I going to tell Rachel and what about schools and food and money and and and and and......."

"Breath Rosalinda! You'll be fine you can stay at home until you find a place and there's plenty of places hiring." My mom says to calm me down"

"But mom I can't possible stay at your house."

"Nonsense of course you can."

"But mom..." suddenly I'm cut off my a girl sneezing in the corner it's one of the girls I've never seen.

"Sorry." She says sheepishly.

I laughing feeling like an idiot "I've haven't gotten your guys names yet and I don't even know how you know my family."

The girl who sneezes comes up to me and shakes my hand "I'm Kayley and Edward and I have been dating for 2 years."

I smile looking at my brother and nodding my head approving of his nice girlfriend. The next girl comes up and says "I'm Vicki and I'm married to your brother Justin."

"What my brother got married and I didn't know!" I say staring at Justin accusingly.

"Woah woah sis! Excuse me but we don't even know anything about you! You've been gone for 4 years I'm sure your hiding things!"

Shocked I step back a bit. I slowly lower my head because I haven't told them the biggest part of my life. My quadruplets. Letting out a little whimper because I miss them so much.

"Wait Rosalinda I'm sorry I shouldn't have said that I'm sure you have a reason to why and..."

I sigh cutting him off "No your right I do have things I really need to tell you and I'm sorry I accused you of keeping things from me. I had no right but I want you to know I am so happy for you guys."

They both smile at me and I smile back before the last strange girl comes up to me and says "Hi I'm Oakley and umm.." she quickly looks over at my sister. Sylvia comes up to me and says "Oakley's my girlfriend. Surprise sis I'm lesbian."

"Really aww I'm so happy for you sis!" I jump and hug Oakley and Sylvia. "You guys are so freaking cute together."

I smile looking around at my family. I quickly bring them all including my father who is hugging my moms waist into a group hug.

"I've really missed you Rosalinda" my dad says

Laughing I ask "Can you guys call me Rosie I don't like being called Rosalinda anymore."

I smile as they all laugh around me. I'm finally with my family. Well most my family the four most important people in my life are still in California. I can feel my tears coming just thinking about them going to bed without me. I need to tell my family the truth so I can bring them home.

Home

It's been awhile since I could call some place my home.