The sound of the car door opening doesn't interrupt his staring session. Rocks crunch underneath of the newcomers and then the car door shuts close. Jimin remains ignorant of their presence.

   "Mr and Mrs Park, welcome back," Yoongi carries a small smile on his face, identical to the one he had when Jimin arrived. How come it took him almost a month to notice how fake it actually looks, Jimin wonders.

   "Hi, Priest Min," his mother greets back.

   Jimin wants to scream, to scoff and rip his hair out when he hears the barely contained excitement into her voice, waiting patiently to see her son 'gay free'. She seems so proud of herself, for some unknown reason, looks ready to tackle Yoongi for 'curing' her son.

   His father keeps it simple, by just nodding his head as greeting.

   The priest invites everyone inside and leads them to the church part of the rectory. It's Sunday and Jimin's parents were invited to participate at the liturgy before taking the boy home.

   As his parents part ways from the other two, to go find seats, Jimin smirks at what he is about to do.

   A few minutes later, he stands in a hidden corner of the sanctuary, looking over the multitude of people sat and patiently waiting for the liturgy to begin. He heard a door opening behind him and turns the head to stare at the man. He is dressed in the traditional, familiar gown priests use for mass.

   "Are you ready for this?" Jimin asks, walking slowly towards the man, trapping him in the small space of the corner.

   Yoongi looks down and then above Jimin's head, avoid the heavy gaze.

   "I am not sure I can do this. Not here." he shakes his head a bit, to clear his mind.

   "We won't do it, if you aren't sure you can go through it. After all, it is a big sin we are talking about." his words don't calm the priest at all.

   The older looks over at the altar, seeing the table, all the sacred objects decorating it, but most importantly the cloth covering it entirely, including the legs of the table and touching the ground.

   A flash of an image, a future decision and ultimate sin goes through his mind. And he decides, if he could have decided and planned for that already, how could he not accept this last sinful act with Jimin? It will be a long time before they meet again.

   "Alright."

   And Jimin grins. He got him completely.

***

   As the liturgy begins and Yoongi recites from the big book he holds into his arms, Jimin is making himself comfortable sitting onto his knees.

   His bac k is arched and he can already feel the painful knotting from such a weird position. He is currently sitting under the altar, tablecloth covering his whole being from the audience.

   His heart beats like crazy, mind not yet realizing what a horrible, inhumane act they are about to do. He waits and waits, listening to the man's soothing voice going on with his job.

   He jumps into action and he gets goose bumps when he sees the shadow of the priest reflected through the cloth. His heart beat is literally in his ears, he can't hear anything else other than the loud 'thum' 'thum' of his racing heart.

   When Yoongi hits the tablecloth with his right knee, Jimin instantly gets the message. He moves closer to the man and parts the cloth slowly, staring intensely at the front of Yoongi's gown.

   When he starts tugging the gown upwards, careful for the back of it not to rise and damask them to the public, he can feel the man shaking softly.

   When he decides he has enough space, he hurries with one hand to open the fly and get past the zipper, while the other hand keeps the gown over his head. When the fly is widely opened, Jimin pulls on them so they fall to around his knees.

   The priest continues talking, reciting from the book, his voice like a mantra over Jimin. By this point, the only thing he can see, hear and feel is Yoongi. All of him surrounds and intoxicates him.

   When the white brief comes into view, Jimin licks his lips slightly before dragging a wet tongue over the material. Yoongi tenses above him visibly, but Jimin remains unbothered.

   The covering material is removed as well very quickly and from this moment, Jimin gives Yoongi no way of coming back. He dives right into licking up and down the semi hardened shaft in front of him.

   With his only free hand, he places it over the base of the member and strokes slowly and teasingly. His mouth goes to the sensitive slit and with the tip of his tongue, he runs it lazily around the glands. Yoongi starts shaking just a bit harder, but this time from the intense pleasure.

   When he feels like he can't go on like this, Jimin finally places the entire tip onto his warm, wet tongue. With sudden quick moves, he pushes his head down onto it, wetting the shaft and bringing Yoongi closer to the climax as fast as possible.

   Yoongi makes mistakes, barely covering over his moans with holy words from the book and he wants to scream, cry and also take Jimin aside. He feels so conflicted and exposed, despite no one questioning anything so far.

   With a sudden, unintentional jerk of pleasure from Yoongi, Jimin is forced to deep throat the member and gags loudly. Funny how right as when they were about to be exposed, the choir started singing to accompany Yoongi with his preaching, as if God is saving them from the worst.

   As the group sings, Yoongi has a moment to very lightly apologize to the boy and also look down for a split second. Jimin has red eyes filled with tears, plump lips stretched over half of his member and his hand jerks the remaining half. As if feeling eyes on him, Jmin looks up right then, eye contact forming and Yoongi is gone in an instant.

   He cums down Jimin's throat without any warning, forcing the boy to close his eyes and swallow the warm semen. He has to take big gulps of air before continuing his preaching.

   Jimin feels light headed from the reality of the situation, the adrenaline rushing through his whole body. He grins widely, a small drop of semen remaining on the corner of his mouth. He dresses Yoongi up and fits back under the altar, waiting for the right moment to escape.

   Later, when he meets his parents in the hallways, he is told he has a little food remaining in the corner of his lips and licks it, while smirking.

***

[sooo... y'all were very much into the church scene, so i hope it wasn't a complete disappointment!

SIN will most likely end next chapter or the chapter after that!

This has been way over what i expected from the story! I remember having written like 6 chapters and the story had like 30 reads and i was so excited, but also kinda sad not more were enjoying it! Imagine me believing it once will be almost at 60k and 4k votes- never!

I won't spoil the end, that would make me a bad author, buuut I hope you enjoyed my little story and hope they have their amazing ever after ;)

Hope you enjoyed!!!]