Eighteen

Jimin tugs Yoongi backwards on the bed and pushes him down to lay. He hesitates for second, both hands on the priest's frail shoulders and looks down into Yoongi's eyes to see any kind of reaction.

   He is surprised to see the older not looking disgusted, but instead curiosity is filling his eyes. He also doesn't make any move to stop Jimin, so he continues.

   Being settled above Yoongi's head on the bed, he can't really do much or reach far, but he is just testing out for reactions as of now.

   His hands wonder down from the shoulders, fingers going over the black gown until they reach around his stomach area. Meanwhile he is stretched over Yoongi's face, trying to touch even further.

   He shrieks in surprised when Yoongi raises his head and kisses Jimin's now exposed bellybutton.

   He lets go of the clothes and returns to his initial position. He shyly looks down again towards Yoongi and the man is already looking at him.

   Jimin lowers his eyes from the man's eyes to his thin lips, before he can catch himself.

   A strong sensation and want to kiss the older man overwhelms him suddenly.

   "Can I?" his voice is barely noticeable.

   "No."

   And, perhaps, the way he didn't even hesitate to answer, cracks Jimin's heart and confident more than the answer itself.

   Yoongi takes the younger's hands and guides him around the bed so they are facing each other. The priest places the hands onto his chest.

   "Try this instead."

   Jimin tries to overcome the multitude of emotions hitting him all at once- desire, confusion, sudden insecurity- and focus on what Yoongi is expecting from him.

   With shaky fingers, he goes towards the first button and pops it open. He can see a tiny bit of skin and does the same to the second one. One by one, they are all unbuttoned.

   The gown is still covering most of the male, so now with bolder moves, he tugs the sides of the clothing apart.

   Pale skin. He seems to be an overall active person, sporting a bit of baby fat onto his hips and lower bit of his stomach, but when he tenses underneath the powerful gaze, he can see the muscle still.

   He can't resist placing his hands around the priest's upper body, pinching and touching every bit he can. He is about to use his mouth as well, to mark his pretty skin, but a hand stops him.

   "No marks." he holds a weird indifference into his voice, as if he doesn't care about the situation at all.

   Jimin stops his hands over the slightly plump hips and distances himself to stare into Yoongi's eyes.

   "I will make you want me. Mark my words."

   And Jimin gets up from the bed, tugs his pants up and whimpers quietly when sensing the pain in his sore cheeks.

   He goes to the door, opens it and turns towards the confused figure on the bed. Yoongi can't realize why Jimin would miss the chance to touch and feel him, after all the previous episodes they had.

   "Why?" Yoongi asks, feeling lost and bothered.

   Jimin winks and walks out.

   Unknowingly leaving a very insecure, crying Yoongi behind.

***
[oof very short
I am absolutely done after 18 hours of flight and all the stress from my father leaving his backpack (with all our money and documents) behind in one of the express trains *sigh*

Anyway! Despite the shortness, you can see Yoongi gave Jimin a chance and he fucked it up

Now Yoongi is blaming himself, poor baby
Let's kick Jimin in the ass, y'all !!!

Thanksss for sticking around and I am so surprised I actually could get around to writing something :D

enjoy!!]