Eleven

[how i picture Yoongi looking in this story. Maybe just a bit older looking]

   Jimin follows behind Yoongi and is confused when they don't take the right turns towards either the priest's or his room.

   Caught into his confusion, he bumps into the older man when he stops abruptly. He looks around and notice the front door is in front of them.

   Yoongi seems to notice his confusion, because he doesn't wait for him to ask before opening the door and looking back at him as if this answered all his questions. Jimin raises an eyebrow.

   "Out you go." his voice is edging towards what seems happiness and Jimin is even more confused.

   "You are kicking me out?"

   "No, silly. We are treating your obnoxious ways."

   The priest pushes him out and closes the door after he also exits. He straightens his posture and crosses his arms. His eyes hold an expecting glint and Jimin just wants to rip his hair in frustration. Why can't he just explain what he has to do already?

   "Take off your clothes."

   Jimin's breath is cut off. He has to take a second and wrap his mind about what the man wants from him, because he isn't even sure he heard that right.

   "You like it when boys look at you being naked, no? You like being appreciated as a submissive, no? Have your moment, Jimin. Take your clothes off. Shouldn't you be jumping in joy that someone is here to ask this? Your parents mentioned you like whoring around, so it shouldn't be too hard."

   Jimin's cheeks turn extremely red immediately. His words hit him slightly as he does like being praised while in the act, and he is pretty confident in his body, so he isn't shy to show it. What infuriates him is the last part- he isn't as whore, he just gets bored with doing it again with the same person. There has to be diversity in his sex life or it isn't interesting.

   "What if I don't take them off? Isn't this considered you being the pervert here? How old are you anyway to want to see me naked? I can call my parents and tell them you are sexually abusing me!"

   Yoongi huffs before looking into Jimin's eyes, "Will they perhaps rather believe you or me here? Also, you can choose to remain dressed, but that way you will sleep outside for the night. If you listen and do your punishment, you can quickly go inside."

   Jimin hurries to open his mouth and tell him he'd rather stay dressed and sleep outside, when he realizes this situation could be in his advantage. Isn't he trying to tease the man? He is literally asking for him to undress in front of him, so he can use this.

   Jimin almost rolls his eyes 'and they say he has to cure me of being gay while seemingly being gay himself?'

   He looks into Yoongi's gaze and lets a small smirk show on his face. He slowly lowers his hands to the hem of his jeans, running his fingers over his sides teasingly on the way, and tugs downwards. He lets a glint of his black underwear be seen before moving upwards to his shirt.

   He opens the first buttons and feels the burning gaze of the priest on his now showing chest skin. He continues before they are all unbuttoned and slowly takes it off, the material moving onto his shoulders before falling and exposing his whole upper body.

   He resists looking up at the man that hasn't moved one bit so far and goes back down to his jeans. They are tugged down, exposing his hips better and one by one, his white, silk-soft looking legs come into view. He bends down with the purpose of collecting his clothes from the ground, but doesn't miss pushing his ass out a bit.

   He tries to hide the shivers going through his body. It's cold outisde.

   He returns to standing up and moves towards Yoongi to give him the clothes. Even though the sun is fully set by now and it's dark, exception making the few garden lamps scattered across the front yard, Jimin's physique can be seen clearly.

   Yoongi takes a few steps back, almost leaning onto the front door and Jimin just assumes it's because he is intimidated or embarrassed by the situation.

   "In the garden you seemed to be very unsettled and bothered by sexual needs. They do say cold water helps."

   And so the sprinklers started up.

***

[Jimin is a tease, excuse him ;]

I didn't have enough time to write more, but I will try to update a new chapter soon

enjoy!!]