Twenty Five

"Mhhm," a moan breaks through the silent room.

"Be still for one second. I am trying to-"

"But it's so comfortable!" Jimin exclaims loudly, spreading himself over the entire bed, messing the sheets.

"You destroyed the entire bed, tsk."

Yoongi is currently trying to take the bed sheets from underneath Jimin so they could get into bed, but the younger is too busy admiring the softness of it rather than being practical.

"How come I didn't notice how soft it is when you brought me here the first time?" Jimin wonders out loud turning himself over to stare in the priest's eyes.

Yoongi doesn't answer him, instead pushes his body until he rolls off the bed with an 'oof'. Using the distraction, he snatches the sheets off the bed.

He gets into the bed and tugs the sheets over himself just as Jimin raises from the floor, rubbing his back in pain.

"Fuck you."

Yoongi laughs.

"Not exactly the way it is."

It takes Jimin a second too long to realize in front of him stays a chuckling Yoongi, the priest, actually making a sexual joke.

He gets into bed next to Yoongi and cuddles closer to the man's chest. An arm is sneaked under the younger's head and the other is placed on the defined hip.

They stay in silent for a while, burried underneath the thick, fluffy blanket and Yoongi believes Jimin has fallen asleep just as a tiny, tired voice disrupts the atmosphere.

"How did you find me so fast?"

The question has been bothering Jimin since he was found. He isn't exactly complaining, as he lost all his clothes and money and couldn't have helped himself much anymore. But how did Yoongi know where to search for him?

"Just instinct."

He doesn't detail his answer. He doesn't want to tell him about how he had gone into a panic attack searching for him around the rectory. He doesn't explain how scared he was because the younger wasn't anywhere to be found.

He perfectly remembers every little step done until Jimin was found. He can remember the group coming back from the walk around the area, feeling slightly frustrated that Jimin wasn't there to enjoy the beautiful scenery.

He remembers entering the rectory, helping in the kitchen the best he could before calling everyone for dinner. Jimin didn't answer at the time, and neither did he come back down a bit later, so Yoongi went to search in his room. The bed was unmade, the window largely opened and for a moment fear struck the priest's heart.

He rushed to look out the window and breathed in relief when no body was laying lifeless underneath it. He failed to notice the emptied wardrobe, so while searching for the male around the building, his only thought was that he pushed another man to suicide.

He was frantic, searching through the rectory with glossy, wet eyes and heart beating fast.

Namjoon found him rushing around the garden, looking left and right and gripping onto his clothes as if he had gone mad.

Together, they asked the nuns if they had seen Jimin and he was last seen leaving through the gate, but was believed to have gone after the group.

It was fully dark outside by the time their van was passing the gates and taking a turn to left. They used the brighter lights of the car, looking left and right even through the trees for any sign of the younger male.

They arrived in a near city, streets buzzing with pedestrians. Yoongi seeing the multitude of people, felt his hope dim and hands started shaking in his lap. He tried to maintain himself in front of priest Kim, but the avalanche of emotions were overwhelming him.

Last time he felt this strong about something was when Seokjin's death news spread around. It was a fear of remaining alone, hurt and in despair.

While trying to identify Jimin through the people, his mind wandered for a bit.

Why has Jimin left? What exactly happened to him? Why did he go out? Will he even be in this city anymore?

He dried his face with the blouse sleeve, tiredness and hopelessness filling his insides. The biggest part of him has taunt him, his own inner self judging the words he spit towards Jimin. Resenting himself further for pushing yet another person to extreme measures in getting rid of him.

He has never felt a greater wish of giving up on everything than in that short second. It's so powerful and hurtful, he couldn't even react, just freeze.

And then he spotted a small male figure rushing out of a market, looking lost in the world. As the van approached and was about to pass the person, he recognized him as Jimin.

Poor, small Jimin looking as if all the world's problems were roughly thrown onto his shoulders.

He signaled and frantically screamed at Namjoon to park somewhere so he can get the male.

When their bodies made contact, all worries and pain flew.

And now looking down towards Jimin, who was squishing his arm under his heavy head, he can't help but caress the hip under his hand with the thumb with affection.

***
[double update?? who dis??

Someone asked in a comment how Yoongi felt when Jimin disappeared.

Not much, buuut Yoongi is developing from cold and hurt to lovely.

I am excited tbh for what is to come ;) it's probably not much compared to what y'all are expecting, but I try.

Is there maybe anything you'd be interested in happening to them or them doing??

Enjoy!!]