CHAPTER 46- TASTE YOU

Start from the beginning

She dropped her head into the crook of his neck and laughed loudly.

Over the past weeks, she had relished teasing him at any given point in time. His reactions were pure gold and she knew he loved it. Heck, he loved to tease her as well.

Jayden informed, "If I wanted milk, I'd know exactly where to press or suck. You choose," he smirked because he had rendered her speechless.

Lara shyly grinned at his attempt to make her speechless, then she leaned in to plant soft kisses on his neck.

To Jayden's surprise, Lara began to pull off his shirt, which he aided by lifting his muscled arms to reveal a firm chest and ripped abs. Then she took off her crop top, revealing a red strapless bra.

Jayden hungrily reattached his lips to hers, hands caressing her lower back and fondling her nape respectively as her hands found their way to his belt and managed to unbuckle it and pull it off.

She wrapped the leather belt around her hand and to Jayden's surprise, whipped his bicep.

"What the-" Jayden began to say.

"Are you into that stuff?" Lara asked.

"I don't think so," he sarcastically furrowed his eyebrows.

Lara heavily sighed in relief, "Good, cuz me neither," then she threw his belt away. "Just making sure," she laughed goofily, but then immediately placed her hands over her mouth.

Jayden chuckled at her 'slip-up'. Lara had this silly hidden laughter which he had come to know of during their time together. She had hated when it slipped out whenever she was extremely nervous, but he found it absolutely cute and unfeigned.

He withdrew her hands from her mouth, planted soft kisses into her soft palms, then found her neck again.

Lara placed her hands on his bare shoulders and lolled her head back as he sucked and sensually bit her delicate skin, wrapping his hands around her slender frame partly covered by her dark hair. Her scent pleased his sensory glands as he continued to caress her with his hands and lips.

He murmured into her ear, "Take off your jeans."

Lara had a chill run down her spine, before murmuring back, "Sure."

She got off the bed and pulled off her jeans, a red lace pantie coming into sight. Then she returned to her previous position and pushed his broad shoulders down so he was lying flat on the bed as she leaned in with her legs bent at either side of his waist, deviously licking him from his ripped chest, up to his bobbing Adam's apple, where she swirled her tongue sensually.

Jayden possessively squeezed her arse as she traced her tongue along his sharp jawline, travelling up until she eventually seized his hungry lips.

The kiss this time was passionately slower, longer and more sensual. Their lips entwined in unison as his hands gripped her bare thighs, setting her skin on fire by his searing touch alone.

She loved him. Wanted him. And didn't realize how much she had craved for his touch until this moment.

He passed his fingers beneath the sides of her pantie and teased her by tracing the slim straps with his fingers, the back of his fingers sensually dragging along the skin from her hips towards her core which began to throb at his haunting contact.

Jayden temporarily pulled out of the tongue-tying kiss murmuring, "Let me taste you."

He wanted to taste her. He knew she would taste surreal.

Lara was silent. It was an act she hadn't been used to. She never dug the idea of someone licking and sucking her as she got wet. What if she tasted weird? He would never tell her. If he did go down on her, it would be her first time experiencing it.